Battle of the Attoyac

BabyDaddy

2 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

Sounds like Garrison should just stay home Friday! Timpson has the better team no doubt but you gotta be careful overlooking teams that’s when you get upset! 

I guarantee you they aren’t being over looked 

50 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

1997.  Roommates younger brother was the quarterback.  #25 Reggie Osby was a junior 2 way starter at running back and linebacker.   I was there I watched the game.   It was in garrison.   Timpson won.  

I don’t know what game you were at but I’m pretty sure we won that game

Think it was like 2014 or 2015. Bears were like 0-8. Went over to GHS who was like 7-1 or something. Was just supposed to to be a formality , but Bears big man picks up a fumble rumbles like 84 yards to give THS the ball first and goal. Bears score and later Lorenzo Young returns a kickoff for a score. When all the dust settles Garrison made a huge stop on a 2-point conversion to win like 22-21 maybe?

I have to honestly say I have never seen a fan base, parents or coaches as cocky, arrogant and so full of themselves as Timpson!  Maybe it’s because they have had 1 going on 2 winning seasons so far and they just aren’t use to it I don’t know. Maybe y’all will go and win state this yr I doubt it but maybe that way y’all can finally say y’all went to state in something! 

• Stinks 1

6 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

I have to honestly say I have never seen a fan base, parents or coaches as cocky, arrogant and so full of themselves as Timpson!  Maybe it’s because they have had 1 going on 2 winning seasons so far and they just aren’t use to it I don’t know. Maybe y’all will go and win state this yr I doubt it but maybe that way y’all can finally say y’all went to state in something! 

It’s not that the Timpson people are arrogant, it’s just the fact your team isn’t as good as you would like. If you can be honest with yourself look back to when Garrison was beating Timpson.......no way Garrison fans were “arrogant “ right? Maybe Garrison pulls off a huge upset this week? Maybe they get thumped? My point is your view of a group of people may be different when you are not in the front. Timpson by a hunnerd.😁

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

We aren’t thinking about state right now. Our focus in on Garrison. One at a time.

• Like 3

Timpson is good right now. GTown is average (at best) right now. Timpson by 40+. I don't think this will get as out of hand as people think, but Timpson will win handedly. 

Also, some of you guys need to hang up your letter jackets and close your yearbooks. Who cares what happened in years past? All that matters is Friday night. 

• Like 2

If y’all think Coach T runs his program based on what happens on Thursday night JH games then you Timpson guys don’t have a very high opinion of him. I’m gonna go out on a limb and venture to say that anyone in a leadership role and is successful at what they do isn’t very reactive to anything and carefully runs their programs or organizations with a vision that is mainly focused on the best interest of kids they oversee.... BTW Timpson will win relatively easy but it will have nothing to do with the JH team....