Battle of the Attoyac

BabyDaddy

14 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

That Bear Defense is average at best 

I have a serious question, if they are average and hold you scoreless or under 14, what does that say about your offense? AND if Timpson scores 60 on you, where does garrison rank defensively?

6 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

I have a serious question, if they are average and hold you scoreless or under 14, what does that say about your offense? AND if Timpson scores 60 on you, where does garrison rank defensively?

I guess we will have to see but y’all will give up lots of points to us 

1 hour ago, Indaeast said:

👀....I’m curious to see the response as well. 

1 hour ago, Indaeast said:

It ranks them in the least likely to succeed category 😂😂😂

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, BabyDaddy said:

That’s pretty good even if you are from Timpson but y’all need to reel it in so you want be so upset or disappointed when the game is over 

Only way imma be disappointed is if we don’t hang 70 on yall 😁

54 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

That’s pretty good even if you are from Timpson but y’all need to reel it in so you want be so upset or disappointed when the game is over 

Dude, whoever you are .... reality is going to set in about 8pm for you Friday night .... tru storie  .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

Just now, BabyDaddy said:

Well ole geezer just stay on the Timpson side Friday and Thursday 

No bigger Dawg fan than me, grasshopper ..... be sure you get a note from your mother to stay out past 8pm .... maybe your pappy will giver you enough money to buy a corn dog and a bottle of water ....

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

No bigger Dawg fan than me, grasshopper ..... be sure you get a note from your mother to stay out past 8pm .... maybe your pappy will giver you enough money to buy a corn dog and a bottle of water ....

You just a fair weather fan

17 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

56-50 Garrison 

Garrison averages 22 ppg.

They give up an average of 25.5 ppg.

Timpson averages 55.5 ppg.

They give up an average of 22 ppg.

They have one shared opponent in the Waskom Wildcats (Dogs lost 45-0, Bears won 49-28). Granted, that was week one for the Dawgs. 

Basically the point I am making is the Dawgs were incapable of scoring 50 points against winless Groveton.......they aren't putting a fifty piece on the Bears. 

This is going to get bad. 

• Like 1