Battle of the Attoyac

BabyDaddy

12 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

What has improved from the 2020 Garrison team? 

A upset is when a better team is beaten by a team not as good and not supposed to win! I have yet to say Garrison has a better team I just said I am calling for a upset! So all the score calculations and what they are better than the 2020 team or doesn’t matter when pulling out a upset! Anything can happen in this game of football especially a rivalry game! 

• Roll Eyes 1

12 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

A upset is when a better team is beaten by a team not as good and not supposed to win! I have yet to say Garrison has a better team I just said I am calling for a upset! So all the score calculations and what they are better than the 2020 team or doesn’t matter when pulling out a upset! Anything can happen in this game of football especially a rivalry game! 

Any other year I might agree with that... this year the bears are just to dominate for the dawgs to hang around.   

21 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

Only upset Friday night is gonna be Garrisons coaches, players and fans.  But hey, I admire you sticking with your team. But that is my unprofessional opinion. We'll see after the turf pellets settle tomorrow night.  

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, BabyDaddy said:

My point is if Garrison has not progressed from last year to this year, it will more likely than not,lose. In my opinion, Timpson has gotten a lot better offensively and defensively. For an upset to occur would mean the favored team to under estimate the underdog. I promise you, the bears are focused only on Garrison right now. I don’t see an upset coming to Timpson Friday night. Garrison better score every time they get the ball. I’m confident Timpson will score over 50 on the bulldogs defense.

Went to watch the games over there yesterday unfortunately Timpson had a kid go down in the junior high game was back boarded and Taken by ambulance out let’s say a little prayer for him. Got to see a great football game in the JV game, timpson comes out on top late. #7, #1, and especially number six for Timpson was a big decision factor! Garrison did not have the heart the last six or seven minutes of the game! Timpson jv wins this one.. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ttowngrad said:

Went to watch the games over there yesterday unfortunately Timpson had a kid go down in the junior high game was back boarded and Taken by ambulance out let’s say a little prayer for him. Got to see a great football game in the JV game, timpson comes out on top late. #7, #1, and especially number six for Timpson was a big decision factor! Garrison did not have the heart the last six or seven minutes of the game! Timpson jv wins this one.. 

My son plays qb on the 7th grade team and he was supposed to be back up, but they played an eighth grader instead. Definitely saying a prayer for him, he’s a helluva little athlete.

• Like 1