Carthage vs Center

CarthDawg77

48 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Surratt hasn’t had many freshman that played on the varsity IIRC. Last one I can recall is Mykel Gates in 2014. I think that year we also had Hunter Townsend play some as a freshman. Before that it was Mario McCain who started from 2010 - 2013. Then probably Ed Pope played as a freshman some. The list is short for sure. I know you will remember all of them. Not sure if I missed any or not. Pretty big deal to play as a freshman at Carthage. 

Didn’t Hatten catch a couple of TD’s in the playoffs as a freshman 2 years ago?  He didn’t suit up the entire season on varsity, but when they brought him up he played.

4 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Didn’t Hatten catch a couple of TD’s in the playoffs as a freshman 2 years ago?  He didn’t suit up the entire season on varsity, but when they brought him up he played.

Is that what you call a dark horse? 

10 hours ago, bansheefan03 said:

Did center not have a freshman r jv team drove by stadium and lights were shut off at 8

I was told that Center didn't have a JV, but that there would be two freshman games. A and B.  

Idk if this is 100% accurate, did not go myself.  That sounds odd.  lol

28 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I won't be able to make it to this one, but sure would appreciate some updates on here from anyone who might go! 

I hope to watch on KGAS……while also watching Longview/H P and T High/Marshall on their game day streams. 

• Like 1