Carthage vs Center

CarthDawg77

The entire offense looked really good last night. 

Cuff and Roquemore both played well. Shoot, Roq was firing the football to his receivers, throwing very accurate darts. 
The running backs all looked good as did the receivers after the first drive of the game.

The defense got burned for the first time last night and the Center WR actually ran away from I think Wade, which surprised me. However, the starting defense gave another great performance.

Center’s QB did as well as he could as well as that #18 receiver who had a good game.

The other receiver who took the ball away from Brandon King in the end zone made a great play  on that ball. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

The entire offense looked really good last night. 

Cuff and Roquemore both played well. Shoot, Roq was firing the football to his receivers, throwing very accurate darts. 
The running backs all looked good as did the receivers after the first drive of the game.

The defense got burned for the first time last night and the Center WR actually ran away from I think Wade, which surprised me. However, the starting defense gave another great performance.

Center’s QB did as well as he could as well as that #18 receiver who had a good game.

The other receiver who took the ball away from Brandon King in the end zone made a great play  on that ball. 

This next game is the one I've.een looking forward to. This Jasper defense will be a very good indicator of how much our offense has gotten better. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Agree with you, no doubt.

Now is when we see why coach Surratt is the very best in Texss. 
I guarantee we will see the offense operating on all cylinders against a very good defense. Receivers won’t drop balls, O line will open running lanes, and which ever QB lined up behind center will be on the money. 
The Dawg will want to show Jasper why they are the best in all of 4A. 

15 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Now is when we see why coach Surratt is the very best in Texss. 
I guarantee we will see the offense operating on all cylinders against a very good defense. Receivers won’t drop balls, O line will open running lanes, and which ever QB lined up behind center will be on the money. 
The Dawg will want to show Jasper why they are the best in all of 4A. 

Hope you are right bc I'm anticipating a 14-0 maybe 21-0. Still haven't seen enough to be sold on the offense. If we score over 30 on this Jasper defense I'll be a believer. If not, I'm a lil worried. I didn't post it here but I called the 28-7 win against Gilmer and unfortunately I fear I may be right about this one. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Hope you are right bc I'm anticipating a 14-0 maybe 21-0. Still haven't seen enough to be sold on the offense. If we score over 30 on this Jasper defense I'll be a believer. If not, I'm a lil worried. I didn't post it here but I called the 28-7 win against Gilmer and unfortunately I fear I may be right about this one. 

I will need to see us look efficient against a better team than Center before I get excited about the offensive progress. 

Either way though, I think this Defense will do enough to deliver us again to the State game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

I will need to see us look efficient against a better team than Center before I get excited about the offensive progress. 

Either way though, I think this Defense will do enough to deliver us again to the State game. 

I definitely agree. My Dawgs are still the favorite with that defense but I just don't like the risk of an upset. 

• Like 1