Gunter 6-0 vs Leonard 4-1

wingtveer

@Pax

Changing the subject and probably looking too far forward, we still have to get there after all, I’m curious as to what your magic numbers say about Childress. Specifically Childress v Friona. Or even better Childress v Canadian. The playoffs are a completely different world than district, and Childress and Canadian will probably see each other again in the quarterfinals, but who do you have winning that district? 

1 hour ago, 2Punks said:

@Pax

Changing the subject and probably looking too far forward, we still have to get there after all, I’m curious as to what your magic numbers say about Childress. Specifically Childress v Friona. Or even better Childress v Canadian. The playoffs are a completely different world than district, and Childress and Canadian will probably see each other again in the quarterfinals, but who do you have winning that district? 

Did Canadian lose everyone? I was surprised they weren’t number one in their own district. 

7 hours ago, 2Punks said:

@Pax

I'll run Childress v Friona before Friday and post it - I guess here since there is no thread on Smoaky that I know of.  Without doing any research or number crunching, I assume Childress to win handily.  As far as Canadian v Childress the following week - that one should be interesting.  I'd say it might be the most high-ranking district game in all of 3AD2.

EDIT :  After running the numbers on Childress vs Friona - I get pretty much a toss-up.  High-scoring.

9 hours ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Did Canadian lose everyone? I was surprised they weren’t number one in their own district. 

Copied from Texas Hometown Football.

The Wildcats lost a load of players to graduation and return 3 All District performers. The 3 are the only starters returning.

9 hours ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Canadian lost a lot. But they reload every year, so I’m not putting anything past them. Childress seems to think they will be in the semis. And this week Friona feels pretty good that they will at least make a game of it with Childress. Very interesting district this year.

4 hours ago, Pax said:

I'll run Childress v Friona before Friday and post it - I guess here since there is no thread on Smoaky that I know of.  Without doing any research or number crunching, I assume Childress to win handily.  As far as Canadian v Childress the following week - that one should be interesting.  I'd say it might be the most high-ranking district game in all of 3AD2.

EDIT :  After running the numbers on Childress vs Friona - I get pretty much a toss-up.  High-scoring.

I’d love to go see this game Friday, but 6 hours one way is more than I want. Thanks for doing numbers, anything could happen with these three.

16 hours ago, 2Punks said:

I’d love to go see this game Friday, but 6 hours one way is more than I want. Thanks for doing numbers, anything could happen with these three.

Yep - I agree.  I'd be there if it weren't a million miles away!