New study shows people have 12 months natural immunity following Covid

CarthDawg77

3 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Yes, Im waxed and vaxed if you really wanted to know.  

TMI - the vax didn’t give you antibodies? So all the studies saying vax antibodies are better than natural antibodies are not totally accurate? 

Just now, Pilgrim said:

TMI - the vax didn’t give you antibodies? So all the studies saying vax antibodies are better than natural antibodies are not totally accurate? 

I had Covid in Jan 2021.  Got vaxed in earl Spring in 2021.  Doc told me the antibodies from actually getting Covid last from  4 to 6 months.  I know a few who have the vax, and caught Covid again.  Thy had light symptoms.    I realize I may get Covid again.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

I had Covid in Jan 2021.  Got vaxed in earl Spring in 2021.  Doc told me the antibodies from actually getting Covid last from  4 to 6 months.  I know a few who have the vax, and caught Covid again.  Thy had light symptoms.    I realize I may get Covid again.  

So when are you going to get vax antibodies? I know unvaxxed people who have had it twice also. A year apart and the second time was mild symptoms. 

Just now, Pilgrim said:

So when are you going to get vax antibodies? I know unvaxxed people who have had it twice also. A year apart and the second time was mild symptoms. 

I don't have a clue JBH.  Most people I knew who had it twice said 2nd time was a ...  ( female dog )

38 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Easy, I know several people who had it twice in one year including 1 person in my family.  Title of the video is natural immunity for 12 months.  I just took a Covid test last week , I just wanted an allergy shot,  ,  They said no Covid and no antibodies.  

Ok, one more thing (in my best Columbo voice)- you said you took a covid test last week. Covid tests do not test for antibodies, thats a separate test. Maybe you gave too little info in that post.

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I, on the other hand, had Covid in June of 2020, & after I got over it, flew on many aircraft, jammed next to Many People, walked through over a Dozen airports, rode in cabs, slept in many hotel rooms, dined in many restaurants & Still have not had Covid again 16 months later.

I've been living life, but practicing safe hygiene procedures. I might have had a mild case, but the antibodies didn't show up.  I'm still standing. 

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

New study shows people have 12 months natural immunity following Covid

Everything about this title is wrong.  I know several people who had it twice in one year.  My sister had it March 2020, and Dec. 2020.   

I've already told the story about my friend who contracted it twice, even after the vaccine. 

57 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Well if some people had friends in real life ,and not just online friends  they can observe in real life too.  LOL  ( You know it is true for some people on here )

I've known two individuals that have died from the Wuhan.  I can name them, but you probably wouldn't know them.  Both of them had health issues preceding their deaths, and both were over the age of 65.  I also have 6 co-workers that have come down with the Wuhan, and only one seems to have lost a lot of weight because of it, but she's still alive and kicking.  They are all under the age of 31, but they survived.    

7 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I've known two individuals that have died from the Wuhan.  I can name them, but you probably wouldn't know them.  Both of them had health issues preceding their deaths, and both were over the age of 65.  I also have 6 co-workers that have come down with the Wuhan, and only one seems to have lost a lot of weight because of it, but she's still alive and kicking.  They are all under the age of 31, but they survived.    

I know of around 10 people who I knew personally who have died as a result of Complications from The Wuhan. Each of them had previous underlying conditions & were placed on ventilators, & in almost every case, got better just before dying. To my knowledge, none were given Ivermectin. 

Wasn't there a study recently, too, that said the vaccine effectiveness (regardless of which one you get) wanes after a few months, and is essentially gone by the six month mark, or so? I think I remember reading that somewhere. And before anyone asks, yes, I believe it was a legit source.

10 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I've already told the story about my friend who contracted it twice, even after the vaccine. 

A lot of evidence suggesting the reason people are catching it is because of the vaccine. Viral loads of the vaccinated are not in the same county as unvaxxed individuals.

• Thanks 1

My daughter had Covid back in Jan, 2021 and she still has the anti bodies in her system though they have diminished a lot. She decided to get tested when she flew to Mexico with some friends for a vacation. She still has trouble with eating certain foods.