Week 8 Tatum vs Atlanta

Tatum_DirtyBird

Atlanta @ Tatum  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

We'd still have to fall pretty far to get beat by QC. Once we start scheduling multiple 2A's in pre-district that's when I would be concerned.

Just to point out that there was not a single "gimme" game on our schedule as of yet. New Boston and Jefferson and Atlanta are the bottom three. I just hope we can somehow squeak out a W against one or both of them.

#11 Daingerfield 4-2

Paul Pewitt 3-3 ...this one REALLY stings. I really feel like we should've got the win but PP never gave up and we didn't finish.

#4 Gilmer 5-1

Liberty Eylau 4-2

White Oak 4-2...another close one.

Sabine 5-2

#18 Gladewater 4-2

Next up...#9 Tatum 5-1

Give a team with a new coaching staff THAT schedule and the amount of injuries to key players that we've dealt with and see how well they do. It's all fun and games until it's your team.

51 minutes ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

We'd still have to fall pretty far to get beat by QC. Once we start scheduling multiple 2A's in pre-district that's when I would be concerned.

Just to point out that there was not a single "gimme" game on our schedule as of yet. New Boston and Jefferson and Atlanta are the bottom three. I just hope we can somehow squeak out a W against one or both of them.

#11 Daingerfield 4-2

Paul Pewitt 3-3 ...this one REALLY stings. I really feel like we should've got the win but PP never gave up and we didn't finish.

#4 Gilmer 5-1

Liberty Eylau 4-2

Sabine 5-2

#18 Gladewater 4-2

Next up...#9 Tatum 5-1

Give a team with a new coaching staff THAT schedule and the amount of injuries to key players that we've dealt with and see how well they do. It's all fun and games until it's your team.

Don’t let the Pewitt loss sting you. Look who their 3 losses are to. No small school schedules like them. Some games scheduled are so over the top it’s borderline stupid. Scheduling Celina is straight stupid. But they’re not scared. 

1 hour ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

#11 Daingerfield 4-2

#4 Gilmer 5-1

Liberty Eylau 4-2

Sabine 5-2

#18 Gladewater 4-2

Next up...#9 Tatum 5-1

I would not act like the coaches are doing a good job either though.

1 hour ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

#11 Daingerfield 4-2

#4 Gilmer 5-1

Liberty Eylau 4-2

Sabine 5-2

#18 Gladewater 4-2

Next up...#9 Tatum 5-1

We were there in 2019. Everyone on our schedule that year had a 6-5 or better record except I think Minny had a 5-5 record. We had injuries and all as well, and our qb had like a 30 % completion ratio. It was tough. Went from high flying 40-50 points a game two to three years prior to struggling to get a first down. It’s the way the chips fall sometimes.