Week 8 Winona @ West Rusk

Nick2011

Winona VS West Rusk   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

44 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

It’s never a waste @JETT 😂🤣

Laugh it up, almost everyone's whooped us this year that's nothing new... this week won't be any different, we just don't have it this year... our program has stalled over the past few years, only 1 way to go from here and that's up... good luck to them raiders I'm sure yall will make it a few rounds and then take that L as usual, but hey at least yall making playoffs 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Laugh it up, almost everyone's whooped us this year that's nothing new... this week won't be any different, we just don't have it this year... our program has stalled over the past few years, only 1 way to go from here and that's up... good luck to them raiders I'm sure yall will make it a few rounds and then take that L as usual, but hey at least yall making playoffs 

I make a game thread every week no matter who we are playing. Sorry that Winona is having a terrible season, but don’t be sour about it to me. We will go at least 4 rounds deep this year, that’s not easy to do. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

I make a game thread every week no matter who we are playing. Sorry that Winona is having a terrible season, but don’t be sour about it to me. We will go at least 4 rounds deep this year, that’s not easy to do. Thanks. 

Sour? what's sour bout those facts? I wouldn't be so sure on that 4 rds

West Rusk will not make it four rounds. They dropped in qualification and have under performed since. Yes they have made playoffs which is expected when you move down in classification the problem is not doing anything once making playoffs. I remember last year it was "expected" to make a deep run and was ousted. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, theprodigy said:

West Rusk will not make it four rounds. They dropped in qualification and have under performed since. Yes they have made playoffs which is expected when you move down in classification the problem is not doing anything once making playoffs. I remember last year it was "expected" to make a deep run and was ousted. 

Yeah, 3 rounds deep last year is terrible. They should’ve never moved up anyways, they are where they belong now. If underperforming is winning district and going 3 rounds deep in the playoffs, then what would you say is good? Lol what a joke. 

Yes, they will go at least 4 rounds this year. 

33 minutes ago, JETT said:

Not really, all I can do is root the boys on... other than that It'll be a boring week

Yeah I can agree with you I know the feeling as a Henderson and Aggie fan.

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

10-4 I sure will… I don’t want to embarrass you that bad though! 

Only thing embarrassing is a nick name like Nicky!! You earned that name 🤡

You calling it now that your team will get beat 4th round? LMMFAO 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Only thing embarrassing is a nick name like Nicky!! You earned that name 🤡

You calling it now that your team will get beat 4th round? LMMFAO 

Yeah thats so embarrassing to be called Lil Nicky by a bunch of scrubs that wouldn’t call me that in person but will behind a phone 😂😂 grow up!! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Yeah thats so embarrassing to be called Lil Nicky by a bunch of scrubs that wouldn’t call me that in person but will behind a phone 😂😂 grow up!! 

You must be asking the wrong ppl to call you it in person.... 👀

2 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Yeah, 3 rounds deep last year is terrible. They should’ve never moved up anyways, they are where they belong now. If underperforming is winning district and going 3 rounds deep in the playoffs, then what would you say is good? Lol what a joke. 

Yes, they will go at least 4 rounds this year. 

Y’all beat a 4th seed Paris chisum 5-6 team. Of course you won district you dropped down from 3a d1 to 3a d2. Then you turn around and play 6-4 Hughes springs team! What happened when you matched up the next round? You got Molly whopped by Waskom! So yes your under performing you made the 3rd round you didn’t win it! You won the first two rounds against bad teams which is expected! Congrats! You won’t go 4 rounds this year either. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theprodigy said:

Y’all beat a 4th seed Paris chisum 5-6 team. Of course you won district you dropped down from 3a d1 to 3a d2. Then you turn around and play 6-4 Hughes springs team! What happened when you matched up the next round? You got Molly whopped by Waskom! So yes your under performing you made the 3rd round you didn’t win it! You won the first two rounds against bad teams which is expected! Congrats! You won’t go 4 rounds this year either. 

Whose your team, and how are they doing?