Week 8 Winona @ West Rusk

Nick2011

Winona VS West Rusk   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, CDubya936 said:

West Rusk over Winona this week. This thread has me pretty amped for WR and Harmony next week. 

Next week ought to be a good game... district championship on the line 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 7:13 PM, jacket52 said:

WR will beat Winona fairly easy ! But they will not make the 4TH Round of playoffs ! I don’t think WR can beat Waskom, EF, Newton, Harmony or DF but that is just my opinion won’t know for sure until the playoffs start Good Luck to the raiders hope to see them around round 3 or so. 

WR will play EF or DF in round 3, and I think are more than capable of beating both of them. Waskom Will be tough and will take a near perfect game to get past them. We will see soon. 

WR will beat Winona fairly easy ! But they will not make the 4TH Round of playoffs ! I don’t think WR can beat Waskom, EF, Newton, Harmony or DF but that is just my opinion won’t know for sure until the playoffs start Good Luck to the raiders hope to see them around round 3 or so. 

I wouldn’t count the raiders out of a deep run. I think they’ve played a tough schedule. Speed, health, and a little luck go along way come playoff time. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, touchdownlsu said:

People saying WR moved down in classification like they have never been down before. Dang, they were up 2 years and came right back home. Geez we have some genius people on here. 

Lol, that’s what I was saying. WR moved up by 2 students. They were the smallest school in 3AD1 for those 2 years. 

On 10/13/2021 at 8:24 PM, Nick2011 said:

Lol, that’s what I was saying. WR moved up by 2 students. They were the smallest school in 3AD1 for those 2 years. 

Tatum won a Championship  as the smallest school in their classification beating the biggest school in that classification little Nicky. So now what? Me and Eagle8 tried to meet you once and you was a no show. 🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Tatum won a Championship  as the smallest school in their classification beating the biggest school in that classification little Nicky. So now what? Me and Eagle8 tried to meet you once and you was a no show. 🤣🤣🤣

I wasn’t complaining, I was just letting that dude know WR is back in the division they  have always been in. He was acting liking they been up for a while and just now dropped down.

16 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I wasn’t complaining, I was just letting that dude know WR is back in the division they  have always been in. He was acting liking they been up for a while and just now dropped down.

Yeah I caught on to that. Tatum was up for so long people forget that most of the teams in our district have been pretty much the same for years. You’re at a disadvantage in the bigger class and people complain about your team in the smaller class. No win situation. Lol

28 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Man 1 bad game or injury to the wrong person can spell disaster. Good luck to y’all. 

Hopefully they got their bad game out of the way last week against Arp, but the injury part is the biggest thing. I don’t think this team has peaked yet, they have a lot of potential. 

30 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah I caught on to that. Tatum was up for so long people forget that most of the teams in our district have been pretty much the same for years. You’re at a disadvantage in the bigger class and people complain about your team in the smaller class. No win situation. Lol

Yeah I remember Tatum playing down for a long time. People are going to complain and hate no matter what. Sadly that’s just the way it is. 

By the way, Troup just beat Harmony 😂

• LOL! 1