Week 8 Winona @ West Rusk

Nick2011

Winona VS West Rusk   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

By the way, Troup just beat Harmony 😂

I saw 🤦‍♂️ I am assuming they practiced for yal all week thinking it wouldn’t be a game and found themselves in a battle and couldn’t flip the switch.  Troup is usually good for one of those upsets a year though. I will be paying attention to yals game next week hope it’s streamed so can watch it. 

12 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I saw 🤦‍♂️ I am assuming they practiced for yal all week thinking it wouldn’t be a game and found themselves in a battle and couldn’t flip the switch.  Troup is usually good for one of those upsets a year though. I will be paying attention to yals game next week hope it’s streamed so can watch it. 

Yeah Troup nearly beat them last year also. If WR shows up to play, I say WR beats them by 21+. If not, it will be a close game. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 7:22 AM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Tatum won a Championship  as the smallest school in their classification beating the biggest school in that classification little Nicky. So now what? Me and Eagle8 tried to meet you once and you was a no show. 🤣🤣🤣

So Nicky stood yall up? Not even going to waste my time on Nick W.... 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

So Nicky stood yall up? Not even going to waste my time on Nick W.... 

Yeah, that’s my name. Unlike others on here, I don’t hide behind a screen name.

And no, I didn’t stand them up. I had other things going on and didn’t have time time meet up with them. 

30 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

And no, I didn’t stand them up. I had other things going on and didn’t have time time meet up with them. 

Meeting me and @Eagle8was the most important thing on your agenda that night fool. 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

Do you know anyone hiding? I've met the 2 you stood up, ETF and a handful of other Dfield folks and some bells fans

51 minutes ago, JETT said:

Do you know anyone hiding? I've met the 2 you stood up, ETF and a handful of other Dfield folks and some bells fans

That’s cool, I haven’t met any random people on here, but I do know some of the people on here personally. 

39 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Hell, my name is Tony Lee. I ain't hiding. Lol, lil Nicky even knows one of my cousins. Seen ole Brad lately?

Yeah seen and talked to him a few weeks ago at the game!