Jump to content

Tyler High vs Wylie East


cujoforlife
 Share

District 7 5a   

7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win

    • Cujo
    • Raiders
      0

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Tyler high is coming off it’s fourth straight win. However this win over West Mesquite was colored with 14 penalties for 141 yards. This one area of the game that Cujo has to clean up. Wylie East is coming off a 28-21 loss to McKinney North. Where the Raiders had a 21-0 lead going into the half. Now the Raiders are looking for their first in district. Can Wylie East finally get over the hump?

 

let’s have some fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Crazy part is we are still winning and haven’t hit our full peak yet. Gotta say it again tho gotta stop letting these teams hang around

These teams are playing us hard, because they are trying to get into the playoffs just like we are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

These teams are playing us hard, because they are trying to get into the playoffs just like we are.

These teams are nothing compared to what we will see in the playoffs. So it shouldn’t be problem. They gotta come up out of that conservative mentality

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

These teams are nothing compared to what we will see in the playoffs. So it shouldn’t be problem. They gotta come up out of that conservative mentality

They are not JT of old. This team has been different since 2018. The reason why that team good, was because we dropped. If they were still in 6a they would not have winning season. The those same players in 18 went 5-5 in 17. If they were still in the same district they have not won a game. I’m calling it how I see it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

They are not JT of old. This team has been different since 2018. The reason why that team good, was because we dropped. If they were still in 6a they would not have winning season. The those same players in 18 went 5-5 in 17. If they were still in the same district they have not won a game. I’m calling it how I see it.

Your stating the obvious but we aren’t in 6A are we?? No. So that’s irrelevant, 5A shouldn’t be a problem against lower level teams, like Wylie and west, the elite teams in 5A are the ones I would fully understand you saying we shouldn’t look over. But a team like west and north and Sherman are considered bye week teams compared to the Denton Ryans and college stations and the Aledos of the world. So those low level teams are no good to me. Easy wins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Your stating the obvious but we aren’t in 6A are we?? No. So that’s irrelevant, 5A shouldn’t be a problem against lower level teams, like Wylie and west, the elite teams in 5A are the ones I would fully understand you saying we shouldn’t look over. But a team like west and north and Sherman are considered bye week teams compared to the Denton Ryans and college stations and the Aledos of the world. So those low level teams are no good to me. Easy wins.

and yet Tyler lost to these lower level teams. bra we aren’t going to agree on this debate. I’m tired of going back and forth with you about it. you do you, and I will do me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

and yet Tyler lost to these lower level teams. bra we aren’t going to agree on this debate. I’m tired of going back and forth with you about it. you do you, and I will do me.

We didn’t lose to the this year, the a new year bro. Did we have holt nope. Best QB in the district 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2021 at 9:25 PM, cujoforlife said:

They are not JT of old. This team has been different since 2018. The reason why that team good, was because we dropped. If they were still in 6a they would not have winning season. The those same players in 18 went 5-5 in 17. If they were still in the same district they have not won a game. I’m calling it how I see it.

I agree with some of what you are saying, but you are wrong about the 2018 team. For starters, they beat Lee 65-21 that yr, and Lee would have been in the same district.  They also would have beat Heath,  N. Mesquite, Mesquite, and possibly Horn that yr too.  They would have made the playoffs, but probably as the 3rd or 4th place team.  Certain teams can bounce between 6a and 5a Div.1 with no problem.  Longview is one of them. And John Tyler could have too, which was evident when they moved up to 6a the last time and won district.

But now...I'm not sure about Tyler High. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

I agree with some of what you are saying, but you are wrong about the 2018 team. For starters, they beat Lee 65-21 that yr, and Lee would have been in the same district.  They also would have beat Heath,  N. Mesquite, Mesquite, and possibly Horn that yr too.  They would have made the playoffs, but probably as the 3rd or 4th place team.  Certain teams can bounce between 6a and 5a Div.1 with no problem.  Longview is one of them. And John Tyler could have too, which was evident when they moved up to 6a the last time and won district.

But now...I'm not sure about Tyler High. 

After 18 i don’t see them winning a game. Seeing that JT at that time lost to Horn whom other teams were beating them. I give them one to two games maybe in 2019.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...