Tyler High vs Wylie East

cujoforlife

District 7 5a   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

• Cujo
    • Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

Tyler high is coming off it’s fourth straight win. However this win over West Mesquite was colored with 14 penalties for 141 yards. This one area of the game that Cujo has to clean up. Wylie East is coming off a 28-21 loss to McKinney North. Where the Raiders had a 21-0 lead going into the half. Now the Raiders are looking for their first in district. Can Wylie East finally get over the hump?

let’s have some fun.

47 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Crazy part is we are still winning and haven’t hit our full peak yet. Gotta say it again tho gotta stop letting these teams hang around

These teams are playing us hard, because they are trying to get into the playoffs just like we are.

2 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

These teams are playing us hard, because they are trying to get into the playoffs just like we are.

These teams are nothing compared to what we will see in the playoffs. So it shouldn’t be problem. They gotta come up out of that conservative mentality

39 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

These teams are nothing compared to what we will see in the playoffs. So it shouldn’t be problem. They gotta come up out of that conservative mentality

They are not JT of old. This team has been different since 2018. The reason why that team good, was because we dropped. If they were still in 6a they would not have winning season. The those same players in 18 went 5-5 in 17. If they were still in the same district they have not won a game. I’m calling it how I see it.

36 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

They are not JT of old. This team has been different since 2018. The reason why that team good, was because we dropped. If they were still in 6a they would not have winning season. The those same players in 18 went 5-5 in 17. If they were still in the same district they have not won a game. I’m calling it how I see it.

Your stating the obvious but we aren’t in 6A are we?? No. So that’s irrelevant, 5A shouldn’t be a problem against lower level teams, like Wylie and west, the elite teams in 5A are the ones I would fully understand you saying we shouldn’t look over. But a team like west and north and Sherman are considered bye week teams compared to the Denton Ryans and college stations and the Aledos of the world. So those low level teams are no good to me. Easy wins.

29 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Your stating the obvious but we aren’t in 6A are we?? No. So that’s irrelevant, 5A shouldn’t be a problem against lower level teams, like Wylie and west, the elite teams in 5A are the ones I would fully understand you saying we shouldn’t look over. But a team like west and north and Sherman are considered bye week teams compared to the Denton Ryans and college stations and the Aledos of the world. So those low level teams are no good to me. Easy wins.

and yet Tyler lost to these lower level teams. bra we aren’t going to agree on this debate. I’m tired of going back and forth with you about it. you do you, and I will do me.

19 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

and yet Tyler lost to these lower level teams. bra we aren’t going to agree on this debate. I’m tired of going back and forth with you about it. you do you, and I will do me.

We didn’t lose to the this year, the a new year bro. Did we have holt nope. Best QB in the district 

On 10/9/2021 at 9:25 PM, cujoforlife said:

I agree with some of what you are saying, but you are wrong about the 2018 team. For starters, they beat Lee 65-21 that yr, and Lee would have been in the same district.  They also would have beat Heath,  N. Mesquite, Mesquite, and possibly Horn that yr too.  They would have made the playoffs, but probably as the 3rd or 4th place team.  Certain teams can bounce between 6a and 5a Div.1 with no problem.  Longview is one of them. And John Tyler could have too, which was evident when they moved up to 6a the last time and won district.

But now...I'm not sure about Tyler High. 

33 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

I agree with some of what you are saying, but you are wrong about the 2018 team. For starters, they beat Lee 65-21 that yr, and Lee would have been in the same district.  They also would have beat Heath,  N. Mesquite, Mesquite, and possibly Horn that yr too.  They would have made the playoffs, but probably as the 3rd or 4th place team.  Certain teams can bounce between 6a and 5a Div.1 with no problem.  Longview is one of them. And John Tyler could have too, which was evident when they moved up to 6a the last time and won district.

But now...I'm not sure about Tyler High. 

After 18 i don’t see them winning a game. Seeing that JT at that time lost to Horn whom other teams were beating them. I give them one to two games maybe in 2019.

• Like 1