Liberty-Eylau @ Spring Hill

PantherNation2015

Poll  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2021 at 12:30 AM

Just now, BarryGoldwater said:

Nots saying LE will beat Gilmer, but they are one of just a few that can compete with the Bucs athleticism. Gilmer obviously has the coaching advantage. 

I agree...gonna just let it play out. Le has some players that would start for most teams around but gilmer is also really talented. either way I think it’ll be a good game 

58 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Spring Hill needs this but I expect LE to win.

Why did your Lions wait until the 2nd half to show up against Lindale?  And yes it would be really nice to grab a district win vs LE this week.  Gonna take our best effort on both sides of the ball to get it.

20 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Roger - what is different?  D looks better but the O looks the same to me.

Defense imo is a lot better. so far been very good against the pass. run game imo is better .... when the other qb gets in he gives them another option running the ball but can still throw it . along with 2 or 3 guys that get good amount of carries players seem to play little harder knowing they have a chance so far been in every game. Pine tree game came down to not being able to score when le got inside the 20. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SH came to play.  Grinding and getting it done.  LE looked good on first drive the lost their mojo.  Presnap penalties, personal fouls, dropped passes, etc.  They better clean it up if SH gonna get the W.  But I will say LE has brought the wood tonight.  Two big hits on SH WR’s.  One was called targeting.

• Like 1

Final LE 21 SH 15

Leopards had a pick six and a long completion in the last few minutes to help pull out the win. DB had good coverage but got pushed. Don't know why it wasn't called.

I also don't understand the empty qb draw plays called by SH when they were trying to run the clock. QB was obviously rattled as LE played very physical all night.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Acewell said:

Final LE 21 SH 15

Leopards had a pick six and a long completion in the last few minutes to help pull out the win. DB had good coverage but got pushed. Don't know why it wasn't called.

I also don't understand the empty qb draw plays called by SH when they were trying to run the clock. QB was obviously rattled as LE played very physical all night.

great game! I was wrong from the start. Springhill did everything they should have. glad leopards got out with a win

• Like 1