Timpson @ San Augustine

Bear9T1

Bears or Wolves   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

That is one of our biggest problems...we have beat ourselves in a few games this year!  Btw it's 14-0 Timpson!

Turn overs and starting with a false starts penalty nearly every first down don't help like last week either.  But y'all have some big boys and good athelets on y'alls team. And I loved how they came out with two US flags and two Texas flags and knelt in the end zone. Much respect for them

8 minutes ago, Ramfanforever said:

Turn overs and starting with a false starts penalty nearly every first down don't help like last week either.  But y'all have some big boys and good athelets on y'alls team. And I loved how they came out with two US flags and two Texas flags and knelt in the end zone. Much respect for them

Yeah we have been carrying the flags out for quite a few years now.  Good group of kids.  

14 hours ago, Indaeast said:

🥱 Timpson runs two offensive plays the second half and they are qb sneaks to end the game. SA kicks field goal and Timpson’s Courtney returns the kickoff for a TD extra point botched and SA returns for 2. Fastest second half I’ve ever seen.

It was crazy fast