District 11&12 3A D2 Playoff Predictions

PurpleEagles04

6 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Newton vs Hs - Newton wins 

NW vs Harleton - toss up 

kountze Vs EF or Waskom District 11 wins 

CC vs Waskom or EF - District 11 wins 

I think Harleton beats HS this year in district if healthy. 

CC will give NW a better game than what most people think next week ..  and if Hemphills QB is healthy and playing Friday night ,   They will give NW all they want..   then they gotta play kountze..   

2nd.. 3rd.. and 4th is too hard to call right now in my opinion..   anything can happen 

16 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

CC will give NW a better game than what most people think next week ..  and if Hemphills QB is healthy and playing Friday night ,   They will give NW all they want..   then they gotta play kountze..   

2nd.. 3rd.. and 4th is too hard to call right now in my opinion..   anything can happen 

Yeah I was just giving a at the moment opinion of what I think it will be.  There is always cluster after Newton seems like to decide the other spots.  Like last year I thought Hemphill was second best team in district and ended up as the 4 seed. 

11 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Yeah I was just giving a at the moment opinion of what I think it will be.  There is always cluster after Newton seems like to decide the other spots.  Like last year I thought Hemphill was second best team in district and ended up as the 4 seed. 

Yep!  I also hate tie breaker situations..  one year we beat garrison in district but still got 4th seed .. because we only won by 1 point ..   if we would’ve won by 6 points we would’ve gotten 2nd 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NewtonBaller said:

Both didn’t play very good games, but I think NW has too many athletes for CC to stop. Did #3 not play against Anderson?

I don’t think NW will be able to run much on us ..   I think they will have to beat us by throwing it..     the running backs for NW are average but we have definitely faced faster..   Crockett.. centerville.. Hemphill.. 

i believe the athlete we will have to watch the most is #2 the receiver for NW,  and the QB is a pretty tough runner ..  

this should be a good one!  Because I believe we will struggle to stop their passing game,  but they will also struggle to stop #3 and #6 from CC

6 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I don’t think NW will be able to run much on us ..   I think they will have to beat us by throwing it..     the running backs for NW are average but we have definitely faced faster..   Crockett.. centerville.. Hemphill.. 

i believe the athlete we will have to watch the most is #2 the receiver for NW,  and the QB is a pretty tough runner ..  

this should be a good one!  Because I believe we will struggle to stop their passing game,  but they will also struggle to stop #3 and #6 from CC

After watching the film against Anderson, 3 didn't seem like much of a force

19 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I truly think the OL/DL y'all have this year is what hurts yall the most.

38 minutes ago, NewtonBaller said:

After watching the film against Anderson, 3 didn't seem like much of a force

I’ve watched every one of NW’S games and I mean no disrespect by this at all..  but they will have a hard time running against us with their backs .. 

watch the Hemphill game .. centerville game.. and Elkhart game and tell me what you think of #3 then,   

Just like you can’t judge NW on the Hemphill game don’t judge CC just on the shiro game .. 

this will be a good game ..   yes NW might win!  But then again we might as well.. 

3 minutes ago, NewtonBaller said:

I hope its close and entertaining, could be for third place if CC wins and NW loses to Kountze. Possibly a 3 way tie for 2nd, could be interesting.

If CC wins this and then NW beats kountze that would make it a 3 way tie I believe..   but if kountze was to slip up and beat NW .. that would put kountze 2nd .. CC 3rd and NW 4th ..  But warren is still in the mix!!   I look for them to play everyone tough these last few games!!  It still could go anyway in my opinion 

• Like 1