District 11&12 3A D2 Playoff Predictions

PurpleEagles04

22 hours ago, quickshot said:

The other qb is good.  Just young 

I see Hughes Springs holding the ball in this game and getting out with a close win. Heard EF got pretty banged up last week against their big brother. If Kountze shows up round 1, I could see 3 teams from our district advancing.

• LOL! 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

7 hours ago, NewtonBaller said:

Has anyone seen anything on how good West Rusk actually is?

West Rusk is much improved from the 3 round deep team that got dismantled by Waskom last year in the playoffs. I have seen people on here say they have played a weak schedule, but all of the 3A-D1 teams they played in pre-district and beat are in the playoffs. (Mineola, Sabine, East Chambers.) 

If anyone has played a weak schedule it’s Waskom. Harmony will be the 4th place team in West Rusk district, and they beat 4 teams out of Wascums district. 3 of those teams are playoff teams. EF, Hughes Springs, Harleton. 

7 hours ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

West Rusk is much improved from the 3 round deep team that got dismantled by Waskom last year in the playoffs. I have seen people on here say they have played a weak schedule, but all of the 3A-D1 teams they played in pre-district and beat are in the playoffs. (Mineola, Sabine, East Chambers.) 

If anyone has played a weak schedule it’s Waskom Harmony will be the 4th place team in West Rusk district, and they beat 4 teams out of Waskoms district. 3 of those teams are playoff teams. EF, Hughes Springs, Harleton. 

Lol i see what you did there with harleton

7 hours ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

If anyone has played a weak schedule it’s Waskom. Harmony will be the 4th place team in West Rusk district, and they beat 4 teams out of Waskoms district. 3 of those teams are playoff teams. EF, Hughes Springs, Harleton. 

West rusk is soft, Arp kept it close and Grand saline had them on the ropes. They're gonna get beat in the 3rd rd by a bunch if they make it out of the 2nd rd.

• Like 2

Newton/Waskom front runners

WR/Daingerfield wild cards. Just depends on which version shows up on a Friday night. 

That’s the 4. Should be fun watching it all unfold. 

Unfortunately this year it may not matter. Franklin is driving the bus for 3A-D2. It’s theirs to lose. 

25 minutes ago, NewtonBaller said:

What happened with the DF vs. EF game?

DF got whipped plain and simple.  then in 4th they put Lewis in to try and spark a comeback and he was sacked on like every play but 1 in the two series he got at QB.  EF defense played well and they had no answer for 11 and 5. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jacket52 said:

DF got whipped plain and simple.  then in 4th they put Lewis in to try and spark a comeback and he was sacked on like every play but 1 in the two series he got at QB.  EF defense played well and they had no answer for 11 and 5. 

Yall got us that time. We're rolling on all cylinders right now. Different team than 7 weeks ago. Win when it matters... right now. We'll focus on whos next. Maybe yall should too 💪💯

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

We had 7 starters out lol.... no worries tho. They'll get a beating next time around.... 

you so full of it yal didn’t have 7 kids on the sidelines much less 7 kids not playing get real yal didn’t make excuses when it happened don’t make them now. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

you so full of it yal didn’t have 7 kids on the sidelines much less 7 kids not playing get real yal didn’t make excuses when it happened don’t make them now. 

You’re right they weren’t on the sideline; because they weren’t at the game. No excuses congratulations y’all won your state championship that night!! We all saw the way y’all acted after the game. Enjoy it. 

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, Sandlot17 said:

You’re right they weren’t on the sideline; because they weren’t at the game. No excuses congratulations y’all won your state championship that night!! We all saw the way y’all acted after the game. Enjoy it. 

I'm rooting for ef,  but that is funny..