2A-3A cutoff rumors?

Destry

1 minute ago, Timboslice79 said:

Lol how did that Daingerfield game go for y'all? Ef handled them easily and Waskom would eat Tatums lunch. Tatum is over-rated. 

That DF game was about to get outta hand and we took our foot off tha gas. Waskom got smoked by Timpson and you think y’all would beat Tatum. Sit down. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

You’ve been making it obvious for a while now that you don’t know anything about football. Just a casual scoreboard watcher. Your latest proves it even more. 

Plz I've watched Tatum and the defense is like a slice of Swiss cheese. This is the best team yall have had in a decade and you still can't win district lol.

• LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

What was the final? Takes us a minute to adjust to those bush league offenses. 

I'll have to agree with that tbh. Even tho they didn't score on Waskom they kept the ball outta our hands with good ball control. We only scored 14 in first half as well.

15 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Im hearing a lot of team might jump up including Franklin but idk if the numbers jump really high we could still be d2

Based on numbers from the start of school last year, Franklin should be creeping up around 380 or so.  Unless Gunter has had a lot of move-ins within the last year, I don't see them moving up.  

18 minutes ago, Yoe09 said:

Based on numbers from the start of school last year, Franklin should be creeping up around 380 or so.  Unless Gunter has had a lot of move-ins within the last year, I don't see them moving up.  

Franklin was around 350 last realignment... I do believe if the numbers dont move Franklin will be D1 again next year. If the numbers make a jump like im thinking they could stay D2. But I believe the cut off numbers will jump and shake everything up

4 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin was around 350 last realignment... I do believe if the numbers dont move Franklin will be D1 again next year. If the numbers make a jump like im thinking they could stay D2. But I believe the cut off numbers will jump and shake everything up

Correct.  Franklin was at 362 last year and just got rid of a smaller senior class and has appeared to add a larger freshman class.