2A-3A cutoff rumors?

Destry

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

It’s just simple math.  We are one of the smallest 4A D2 schools with already low numbers for football.  If we dropped to 3A D1 we would compete & win more games which would likely increase football interest & participation in the years to come.  We have kids walking the halls at SH that would start if they played.

You still have to do the work. Atlanta got worse when they went to 3a. Some schools still are trying to get out of Bi District to this day.

2 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Why would they be scared of Tatum? Lmao 

Yea I was thinking the same thing. We already own them in four other sports. One more wouldn’t make a difference. 

14 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah keep telling yourself that. We was too good for scrubs in Henderson until we went winless and magically all of a sudden “Tatum’s a good fit”. 

Throw you a bone to play. I wish the series would happen again.

15 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah the way it goes sometimes. Just wait I’m gonna paint 85-6 on both sides of my 80 gal air tank though. 

Could prolly downsize that air tank for ease of travel this season.

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

It’s just simple math.  We are one of the smallest 4A D2 schools with already low numbers for football.  If we dropped to 3A D1 we would compete & win more games which would likely increase football interest & participation in the years to come.  We have kids walking the halls at SH that would start if they played.

In the last two realignments with 4a schools dropping down to 3a. Not much of them have made any noise. GW/Atlanta has been the only teams to make it 4 rounds deep out of all of them.