2A-3A cutoff rumors?

Destry

26 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

What was the final? Takes us a minute to adjust to those bush league offenses. 

I'll have to agree with that tbh. Even tho they didn't score on Waskom they kept the ball outta our hands with good ball control. We only scored 14 in first half as well.

3 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

I'll have to agree with that tbh. Even tho they didn't score on Waskom they kept the ball outta our hands with good ball control. We only scored 14 in first half as well.

Who’ll be yalls first good test in the playoffs? And what round?

13 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Who’ll be yalls first good test in the playoffs? And what round?

Or Newton in round 3… WR won’t be a challenge for them. WR soft and shouldn’t be in the top 10. 

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Wow. That easy of a path to the Semis? I mean there has to be a good team or two to challenge them right?

lol we need to start kicking out kids and just have them come back next semester. 

12 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Or Newton in round 3… WR won’t be a challenge for them. WR soft and shouldn’t be in the top 10. 

Yeah i agree WR will be a week we can heal up to get ready for Franklin.  Probably just play starters in the first half. 

• LOL! 1

Just now, Timboslice79 said:

Yeah i agree WR will be a week we can heal up to get ready for Franklin.  Probably just play starters in the first half. 

IF y’all do get to play Franklin again, it will be another loss. Congratulations! 

15 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Im hearing a lot of team might jump up including Franklin but idk if the numbers jump really high we could still be d2

Based on numbers from the start of school last year, Franklin should be creeping up around 380 or so.  Unless Gunter has had a lot of move-ins within the last year, I don't see them moving up.  

10 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

All that 2A competition got y’all ready for a state title run, huh? 

18 minutes ago, Yoe09 said:

Based on numbers from the start of school last year, Franklin should be creeping up around 380 or so.  Unless Gunter has had a lot of move-ins within the last year, I don't see them moving up.  

Franklin was around 350 last realignment... I do believe if the numbers dont move Franklin will be D1 again next year. If the numbers make a jump like im thinking they could stay D2. But I believe the cut off numbers will jump and shake everything up

4 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin was around 350 last realignment... I do believe if the numbers dont move Franklin will be D1 again next year. If the numbers make a jump like im thinking they could stay D2. But I believe the cut off numbers will jump and shake everything up

Correct.  Franklin was at 362 last year and just got rid of a smaller senior class and has appeared to add a larger freshman class.  

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

IF y’all do get to play Franklin again, it will be another loss. Congratulations! 

Yeah they dominated us last year lol. Oh thats right we dominated yall they  squeaked past us and went on to lose a 1 point game to the state champion. 

8 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Yeah they dominated us last year lol. Oh thats right we dominated yall they  squeaked past us and went on to lose a 1 point game to the state champion. 

Since you keep bringing up the past, WR dominated Waskom for 4 years straight before that loss. Who cares what happened last year lmao!! 

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Since you keep bring up the past, WR dominated Waskom for 4 years before that loss. Who cares what happened last year lmao!! 

Um we have the same players this year that we had last year, so do y'all. If we play yall its gonna be a wood shedding again. 

12 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Um we have the same players this year that we had last year, so do y'all. If we play yall its gonna be a wood shedding again. 

We shall see, but no, we don’t have all of the same players as last year. This years team looks a lot different. 

26 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

We shall see, but no, we don’t have all of the same players as last year. This years team looks a lot different. 

They act a lot different too. This team can't keep their mouths shut and just play ball. Dumb hot headed penalties will cost West Rusk a game they shouldn't lose.

2 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

They act a lot different too. This team can't keep their mouths shut and just play ball. Dumb hot headed penalties will cost West Rusk a game they shouldn't lose.

We got alot of those penalties too. Need to clean that mess up.