Cowboys @ New England

Who Ya Got?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New England Patriots

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2021 at 08:25 PM

59 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

If you did not watch the game.......you would think it was a very tightly contested ballgame.  But it wasn't......except on the scoreboard.

This game should have been over in the third quarter.  Dallas left a minimum of 26 points off the board in the first half.  3 with the 4th and 1 stuff of Zeke.  3 with the hands to the face on the pass to Wilson.  3 with the interception by Dak that was caught on deflection. 7 with the Wilson drop in the end zone.  Finally 7 with Dak's fumble at the goal line.  The Patriots did bring their A game of the season.  I thought Mac Jones proved he can play in the NFL.  This is his rookie season, and he's doing what he needs to do to prepare for the future.  I thought the Patriots Dynasty was officially over, but I can see it come back in the next few years with the right pieces.  

Dallas needs to eliminate the mistakes on offense to be dominant, and they can be if they do.  I was worried that we could possibly lose this game especially with the penalty in the final drive of the fourth that put us out of field goal range.  I can't say that the Cowboys are a team of destiny yet.  When I saw the 92 Cowboys I knew they were, because everything bounced their way that year.  The Cowboys are hanging in even with their mistakes, and their offense is powerful enough to respond to their mistakes.  Lamb and Wilson are making me think Gallup who ?  This is the last year of his contract, and I think we should trade him for whatever draft picks we can get.  I can also see Pollard asking for a trade this year, unless he wants to remain a Cowboy, but he'll make it big in free agency.  He's definitely a starting running back.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

@Doomer even ol' Billy Billychick having the refs in his hip pocket couldn't stop them Boys'  I see the Boys' running the table.  Even KirtFalcon agrees.

TruDat! They ain't even slowing down the boyz much less stop'en em

19 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Skip had given up on Dallas til that Diggs Int. He shouldn't have anything to say in my opinion. 

Skip has always been wishy washy with the Cowboys going back to his days at the Dallas Times Herald.  I liked him as a writer however, but not as a television host.  He gets on my nerves.  

• LOL! 1

Great win yesterday. Any team can win when things are going right...but it takes a darn good team to win when things are going wrong. A failed 4th down attempt from their own 35...an interception in the end zone...a fumble lost while diving for the goal line...a bunch of penalties...some dicey clock management by the head coach...and they still went on the road and got the "W". Been a long time since I was actually excited about the Cowboys...but this team has the potential to make some noise in January.

• Like 1