3. West Rusk
4. Newton
5. Waskom
6. Childress
7. Holliday
8. Canadian
9. Abernathy
10. Idalou

Not bad but West Rusk shouldn't be in the top 10. They wouldn't beat EF or Daingerfield much less any of the other teams on this list.

4 minutes ago, Lion54 said:

I guess if they beat Harmony next week they will deserve it?? We all know what Waskom has, but this is just their opinion, you ain't got to get butt hurt over a poll.

The district is very lackluster. Plenty of 10-0 teams get beat out in Bi District.

3 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

The district is very lackluster. Plenty of 10-0 teams get beat out in Bi District.

I was just pointing out that harmony bear EF, so if WR beats Harmony there is a good chance they could beat at least one team on the list. Lol lol. 

3 minutes ago, Lion54 said:

I was just pointing out that harmony bear EF, so if WR beats Harmony there is a good chance they could beat at least one team on the list. Lol lol. 

Good point lol. WR is good but top ten will be determined.

14 minutes ago, Lion54 said:

I guess if they beat Harmony next week they will deserve it?? We all know what Waskom has, but this is just their opinion, you ain't got to get butt hurt over a poll.

Not butthurt just pointing out the obvious. 

Just now, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Good point lol. WR is good but top ten will be determined.

No doubt about that. I'm just a fan and I could care less if they are in the top ten or not. Cause again that's just their  opnion.

• Like 1

Just now, Lion54 said:

No doubt about that. I'm just a fan and I could care less if they are in the top ten or not. Cause again that's just their  opnion.

Agree likewise polls don’t win you championships .

3 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Not butthurt just pointing out the obvious. 

So because Waskom manhandled WR last year, it is for certain that WR #### and can't beat any team in the top ten. Ok im glad you cleared that up. 

20 minutes ago, Lion54 said:

So because Waskom manhandled WR last year, it is for certain that WR #### and can't beat any team in the top ten. Ok im glad you cleared that up. 

Yeah they definitely couldn't beat anyone in this top ten.

56 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Not bad but West Rusk shouldn't be in the top 10. They wouldn't beat EF or Daingerfield much less any of the other teams on this list.

WR will smoke EF… quit crying about someone’s opinion and let the season play out. I guess we will see who can beat who in round 3. 

6 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Yeah I guess Timpson should be ranked above Waskom then because they smoked yalls A$$!!!!!! If it hurts your feelings so bad to be ranked below WR in a pointless poll, then maybe Waskom shouldn’t have lost to a 2A team by 21 points or they would be ahead of WR like they were at the beginning of the season. 

16 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Ok cool..... since your all knowing,, explain to me why Waskon's district is so much better than West Rusk's district. By the way, I don't think the Timpson loss is a bad loss for Waskom. Just saying. 

2 minutes ago, Lion54 said:

Ok cool..... since your all knowing,, explain to me why Waskon's district is so much better than West Rusk's district. By the way, I don't think the Timpson loss is a bad loss for Waskom. Just saying. 

At the time, Waskom was the #3 ranked team in 3AD2, and Timpson was the #4 ranked team in 2AD2. Since rankings mean so much to him, that’s a bad loss in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Please, y’all DO NOT tell GW that Tatum is ranked above them again by yet another source. They will have a melt down over rankings. 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah there’s no need to let the playoffs eliminate the overrated teams. Let’s just cry about mid season rankings 😂😂😂

Just now, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You never know I surely hope not. Coming from a bad district can give you false confidence.

They came out of the same district last year and it was weaker than this year and still went 3 rounds. This years team is better. Nice take though Lion70! 

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

They came out of the same district last year and it was weaker than this year and still went 3 rounds. This years team is better. Nice take though Lion70! 

You do realize I am openly rooting for West Rusk right. Come on Nick Wr is very young and talented. I expect them to go far.

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You do realize I am openly rooting for West Rusk right. Come on Nick Wr is very young and talented. I expect them to go far.

All I’m saying is it’s ridiculous to get upset over some mid season rankings based of someone’s opinion. 

Listen,,, Waskom was so bad for so long, that since they have had some success since 2015 the fans really don't know how to handle  success. 

Yes I know Waskom fans.... WR has never won a state title. There we got that out of the way. 

• LOL! 1