Tyler High (5-2)(3-0) @ Highland Park (6-1)(3-0)

cujoforlife

District 7 5a D1   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/19/2021 at 6:34 PM, RogerDorn said:

I wanna be wrong but I think hp at home pulls it out. Jt has the skills players to make it a game if they can get the ball though.  hp is not what they have been but neither is Tyler . maybe it is but no way i see it being a blowout. Prob comes down to a few plays in the 2nd half

This can be the ideal game for Tyler High. No doubt HP is a different level than what Tyler has played and HP Opponents were a different level than Tyler High’s. Win or lose this game should give Tyler High what they need to continue to get better. If it is a close game that’s even better. 

27 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

This can be the ideal game for Tyler High. No doubt HP is a different level than what Tyler has played and HP Opponents were a different level than Tyler High’s. Win or lose this game should give Tyler High what they need to continue to get better. If it is a close game that’s even better. 

Man don't take y'all butts up there and get peter-rolled😃😀

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

He still butt hurt man, let him live.. he can’t get over North going for it at the 5 yard line and thought they we’re gonna convert lmaooooo 😂😂😂😂

I still think it’s funny you call it a bye week when a team has beaten you twice in the last 3 years and this year Tyler wins by 17. Let’s revisit - McNorth goes for it later in game and Tyler punches it in when some would have taken a knee(even some on here didn’t understand), 1 Tyler TD return should have been called back for obvious block in back and then McNorth drops 2 TD passes. That adds up to 28 points - Tyler won by 17. Great job JT - way to sweat out a bye week. Haha jokers

45 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

I still think it’s funny you call it a bye week when a team has beaten you twice in the last 3 years and this year Tyler wins by 17. Let’s revisit - McNorth goes for it later in game and Tyler punches it in when some would have taken a knee(even some on here didn’t understand), 1 Tyler TD return should have been called back for obvious block in back and then McNorth drops 2 TD passes. That adds up to 28 points - Tyler won by 17. Great job JT - way to sweat out a bye week. Haha jokers

Go cry to your idiot coach that goes for it on the 10 15yard line 🤣🤣🤣🤣! You got more excuses than a BACK SLIDING METH ADDICT 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Go cry to your idiot coach that goes for it on the 10 15yard line 🤣🤣🤣🤣! You got more excuses than a BACK SLIDING METH ADDICT 🤣🤣🤣

Excuses - not one thing I said was false. Plus, don’t blame the coach for going for it late in the game down 10. Please. You may know what a meth addict would do - I would not. Enjoy what is coming to your great team tomorrow night. 😂😂😂

58 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

Yes and you struggled very badly in both wins with worst qb in our school history omg stop the pressers for you lol. Both games went to the 4th to be decided. Ain’t y’all about to play Sherman tomorrow? You need to be worried about getting in lol. I guess since you ain’t got much winning going on you ain’t got nothing else to look forward to right now.. 

26 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Yes and you struggled very badly in both wins with worst qb in our school history omg stop the pressers for you lol. Both games went to the 4th to be decided. Ain’t y’all about to play Sherman tomorrow? You need to be worried about getting in lol. I guess since you ain’t got much winning going on you ain’t got nothing else to look forward to right now.. 

Struggled??  You act like your wins over McNorth were blowouts. When Tyler wins it easy and when they lose it is Coach Holmes fault.  Hilarious 

Here is what is so funny - You think McNorth is my team. Truth is I love listening to Tyler fans who always over hype their average football team. Let’s talk Saturday. I will be here no matter what.