Tyler High (5-2)(3-0) @ Highland Park (6-1)(3-0)

cujoforlife

District 7 5a D1   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Yeah I call it a playoff preview, this will show if they are playoff ready. 

For Tyler High, it will be a preview of what its like, and a benchmark of how far they have come, and what it’s going to take to get there.

Look for HP to come out and play one of their best games. This is their sole position of 1st, and out right district champs.

I would have liked to have played them before Longview. It will not be a walk in the park.

GO CUJO 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bingosmith said:

Like I tried to tell you earlier but you won't listen or you cant comprehend - I am not sure why you think my team is McNorth!  I haven't been to one of their games. Just love listening to Tyler fans talk smack about an average team. 

Bro you had mc north as your header pic and then took it off quick after the HP drubbing just stop it bro lol. Go see north play Sherman man, we were done with y’all 3 weeks ago. 

4 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Bro you had mc north as your header pic and then took it off quick after the HP drubbing just stop it bro lol. Go see north play Sherman man, we were done with y’all 3 weeks ago. 

Bro never put a header on this account. Still waiting for you to tell me that W that makes you think JT has a chance. Come on man!  Maybe you can’t comprehend but I will say it again - haven’t seen McNorth play 1 game. I will be going to watch my son. Enjoy your game tonight  😁😁

3 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

Bro never put a header on this account. Still waiting for you to tell me that W that makes you think JT has a chance. Come on man!  Maybe you can’t comprehend but I will say it again - haven’t seen McNorth play 1 game. I will be going to watch my son. Enjoy your game tonight  😁😁

You too bro!! I’ll be here win or loss!!