Winnsboro vs. Mt Vernon 10/22

chevyman

17 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Winny has lost three games by a total of five points. Some of the strangest bounces and penelaties I have ever witnessed or they also would be undefeated. I think this one will be closer than most believe...Winny by...a field goal!!! 

What’s interesting is that 3 teams Winnsboro has lost to, MV has beat by a combined 143 points. 

20 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Cant argue the numbers thats for sure. Im just glad the game is not played in those numbers.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if this game is close. Winnsboro is fighting for their playoff lives, and I’m sure Finney will run every trick play he has in the playbook if they struggle moving the ball early. Excited to see this one 

• Like 1

Well this thread died fast.  
mv: 41

winny: 21 

huge shout out to coach finney and his team.  I promise you those boys play hard as hell and do not have an ounce of quit in them.  That was definitely some of the hardest hitting football mv has encountered this year.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jeepster89 said:

Well this thread died fast.  
mv: 41

winny: 21 

huge shout out to coach finney and his team.  I promise you those boys play hard as hell and do not have an ounce of quit in them.  That was definitely some of the hardest hitting football mv has encountered this year.  

Extremely proud of the way the Raiders fought all the way to the end. We couldve packed it in after half but they came out and got after it in the 3rd and made it an exciting ballgame. The first half was full of missed opportunities and mistakes. Tiger defense was swarming and making huge plays when we got down inside the redzone. All in all the #5 team in the state did what the #5 team in the state should do. Proud to be a Raider fan despite the outcome. Good job Tigers.

Wanted to give a shout out to winnsboro.  The new facilities are beautiful.  Can’t wait until y’all get bathrooms and add some extra bleachers on our side.  Hopefully whoever makes those decisions saw how packed it was on our side last night and they try to get those bleachers added by next season.