Week 9 Gladewater vs White Oak

GWBears01

Battle of Highway 80  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

This poll is closed to new votes

27 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

It came straight from the legendary @Racer55. It is weak though. 

No comment available on last Friday night. I was asked to not do it at away games and I simply complied. If y’all want to hear it in the future just sign up to NFHS or come watch a game in person. Will still have the good ole real train horns though at away games. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

No comment available on last Friday night. I was asked to not do it at away games and I simply complied. If y’all want to hear it in the future just sign up to NFHS or come watch a game in person. Will still have the good ole real train horns though at away games. 

That train horn still sounded awesome. 

14 hours ago, 1957champs said:

Idk. Anyways so GW is due a choking episode sometime. Question is is it this week or the next? Lol

Why is GW "due a choking episode"? 

Coach Louvier was named head coach May 2020 making this his 2nd full season as HC. Unless my memory is wrong, GW went 6-0 in district last season, so far this season GW is 4-0 in district, what makes you think they are "due a choking episode"?

1 hour ago, bearnation said:

Why is GW "due a choking episode"? 

Coach Louvier was named head coach May 2020 making this his 2nd full season as HC. Unless my memory is wrong, GW went 6-0 in district last season, so far this season GW is 4-0 in district, what makes you think they are "due a choking episode"?

They are just wishing we would beat ourselves. Only way they would have a marginal chance at winning.  

5 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Can’t tell you how accurate it is but…

17FBB89B-E60E-46DC-A434-E8D7FE7F8B76.png

Yeah they never seem to be too accurate.... I'm hoping the team isn't looking past White Oak this week (I know its hard for me to focus on them, knowing that Sabine game is on deck). 

14 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Oh you know better then that. There will be four or five new Sabine accounts the week of the game lol. They coming for the field goal posts!!! BC is cool in my book though lol

We already got the fun started on the app. 😂

10 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

That’s because their OL is leaky. That poor kid could barely get the handoff before getting hit against us. 

Very true. We had 8 folks in the box though and 4 others covering receivers. Atleast that’s what the Jefferson folks said. 🤣