Daingerfield @ Pewitt  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield
    • Pewitt

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

Your a snowflake libtard. 

Sorry. Furthest thing from a liberal. I do not ignore history though. You should educate yourself. Look at who Malcom X said was the biggest threat to the black man. Read a book every so often. You’ll experience some headaches at first, but keep pushing. The brain is just like a muscle, if it’s been idled to long, it weakens. Hang in there. 

2 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Sorry. Furthest thing from a liberal. I do not ignore history though. You should educate yourself. Look at who Malcom X said was the biggest threat to the black man. Read a book every so often. You’ll experience some headaches at first, but keep pushing. The brain is just like a muscle, if it’s been idled to long, it weakens. Hang in there. 

Hey man it's not my fault you have some type of complex. All I said was bet something. I don't need a history lesson. Try not being so soft ❄️

10 hours ago, BarryGoldwater said:

It’s hilarious. 35-0 was the Tatum score when the coach decided to let off the gas. EF had their way. DK done what they wanted to. Came up short by 5. 

What does that have to do with Df/pewitt? I guess them doing that automatically makes pewitt beat Daingerfield 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, TigerBlue09 said:

What does that have to do with Df/pewitt? I guess them doing that automatically makes pewitt beat Daingerfield 😂😂😂

Just showing our friend from West Rusk that this Daingerfield team isn’t the same as other Tiger teams of the past. They don’t seem to be a threat that they normally are year in and year out. Only people that thinks are automatic in football are Tiger fans. They are delusional at best. 

• Stinks 1