Kilgore @ Henderson 10-22

WhoamI97539

Kilgore @ Henderson  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rivalry game

• Kilgore
    • Henderson

This poll is closed to new votes

You can throw rankings and records out the window for this game. Every time these two play something always surprises someone you can bet each team will get one another's best. Knock down drag out battle will be brewing in Rusk county next Friday. Fans will definitely get their money's worth for this game 

3 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

I hope Henderson comes in healthy as for Kilgore also I don't recall Kilgore having any injuries coming into this game. Anybody know anything about if Henderson does?

Dnt know about now but there were a few very few maybe like 2 or 3 that look like they didn't play in the Palestine game and some looked injured but we will see by then.

This game I said this before if Henderson plays there 4 quarters they be tough to beat, against Kilgore.... Henderson has to play no slacking in this game not even the first half, Kilgore is maybe district champs maybe when they play Lindale we see more clearly, but Henderson can pull a upset but we will have to see.Hendersons homecoming so they have alot on there minds, it's homecoming they  got to win and put own a show for the home team in  there minds  and there playoffs they got to look at maybe win this or win all  games thru out.

Henderson should be up for this game, even tho Henderson is up against one of the best defense they have face besides Gilmer and Lindale,Kilgore is up there, it will be a good cat and dog matchup we see who prevails.

48 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

No much fanfare as there usually is. Kilgore should be a big favorite and the Lions being down , took some hype away.

no need to say much...especially when you know your fixing to beat the brakes off the other team... 🤣

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Kilgore did beat the brakes off Henderson though...but, I also wouldn't be surprised if Henderson found a way to win either..🤔...who knows what will happen...only thing I know is it should be an exciting atmosphere as usual when Kilgore is in town!!

With it being a rivalry game and with Henderson scheduling Kilgore for a homecoming gane. I'm say those guys from K town come out on fire and have the best game of the season.

Give me Kilgore something like 41-21

I know one thing if Henderson can't contain Kilgore Davin Rider, I'm saying this Rider will have a field day, and it will be a a long night for Henderson in this game, that dude is a beast, he was one of the big part of Kilgore win over Chapel Hill on Offense and Kilgore Defense stopped Chapel Hill.