WhoamI97539

Kilgore @ Henderson  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rivalry game

• Kilgore
    • Henderson

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

If Henderson couldn't stop Palestine's run game then they definitely ain't stopping Kilgore's run game. 

That's what I'm afraid of and you are right but take a look at the Henderson/Palestine game, to me Palestine sort of confused Henderson, Palestine runs and runs then pass unexpected, that's how they scored on Henderson mostly, it wasn't mostly running, they put Henderson defense to sleep with all the running game and surprise Henderson with the pass to score the most touch downs it wasn't the running game of Palestine it was the surprise pass, thinking Palestine won't pass but they did,alot of people dnt think it was the running game of Palestine but it had some effect but the surprise pass what got Henderson.

3 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

I'm just kidding.. if Kilgore doesn't play good Henderson absolutely will beat us. 

Another thing that Kilgore can run and pass, Kilgore has a good QB and few good WRS besides RB Davin Rider, Kilgore has lot other players that stands out also so yea it will be difficult for Henderson but I want to know if Henderson can at least make a game out of it like the 2nd half from the Lindale game, Henderson dnt need to worry in this game to get to playoffs if they lose it's the two games they have to worry in Mabank and Chapel Hill to at least get the 4th place spot.