***Week 9: Normangee Panthers (3-0 | 5-3) @ Alto Yellowjackets (2-1 | 4-2) - 10/22/2021***

StingEmALTO

Normangee @ Alto  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Normangee
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/23/2021 at 12:00 AM

47 minutes ago, CDubya936 said:

SA by 1

Tenaha by 50

Normangee by 2 (don't be mad lol)

Lovelady by 20

Iโ€™m not mad. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 2 is not bad at all. I think Padilla has them by 1. Letโ€™s just flip the results and Iโ€™ll be extra happy. I expect a battle tonight and it could be a high scoring affair. Someone is gonna need to make some stops and Iโ€™d just soon it be us.ย 

You got SA winning! That will be interesting to follow. I think youโ€™re spot on on the other two. Although 50 might be a little much.ย 

Alto spanks Normangee to take over 2nd spot in district

ALTO โ€” Alto raced out to a 28-7 lead at halftime and never looked back on Friday night at Cam'ron Matthews Field at Jacket Stadium where the home team punished the visiting Panthers, 56-23.

The win moves the Yellowjackets (5-2, 3-1) into second place in the league standings. Centerville (4-0 in district) remains in first place.

Normangeee dropped to 5-4, 3-1 with the loss.

Alto will wrap up the regular season next Friday by hosting Groveton, who defeated Leon tonight.

https://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com/sports/alto-spanks-normangee-to-take-over-2nd-spot-in-district/article_9f2d455c-33b6-11ec-af79-8fe2c6c4d4de.html#utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

1720FE7B-CA2A-4279-9713-980C667A6085.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Alto spanks Normangee to take over 2nd spot in district

ALTO โ€” Alto raced out to a 28-7 lead at halftime and never looked back on Friday night at Cam'Ron Matthews Field at Yellowjacket Stadium where the home team punished the visiting Panthers, 56-23.

The win moves the Yellowjackets (5-2, 3-1) into second place in the league standings. Centerville (4-0 in district) remains in first place.

Normangeee dropped to 5-2, 3-1 with the loss.

Alto will wrap up the regular season next Friday by hosting Groveton, the only winless team in the district.

https://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com/sports/alto-spanks-normangee-to-take-over-2nd-spot-in-district/article_9f2d455c-33b6-11ec-af79-8fe2c6c4d4de.html#utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

I believe they got that one wrong. Groveton pulled it out tonight vs Leon. Great game Jackets!