Shelbyville Dragons (5-2) at Joaquin Rams (4-2)

trueblue82

Dragons or Rams?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Shelbyville or Joaquin?

• Shelbyville Dragons
    • Joaquin Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/23/2021 at 12:00 AM

8 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

I dont think Joaquin can play bad enough to lose to Sville.

Oh it’s possible. One of the best teams we’ve fielded in quite some time lost to them 2 years ago at home...... went on to crush em in rematch in playoffs but this rival game usually hits on a full moon and crazy stuff happens 

what hole in the wall are yall living in to think shelbyville is clarksville or ore city or any other cupcake team ya'll play pre-district? It amazes me how Joaquin can get those types of teams on the schedule every year and people tell Shelbyville to call Refugio or Muenster or Waskom. AND ya'll run the score up on them and keep getting cupcake teams, mind blown. 🤯

As for this game, I understand picking your team as most of the picks are Joaquin faithful, but to say it wont even be close? WITH the people ya'll have out with injury? Its a little comical.

The game will be close, as it normally is.

58 minutes ago, JACK3T said:

what hole in the wall are yall living in to think shelbyville is clarksville or ore city or any other cupcake team ya'll play pre-district? It amazes me how Joaquin can get those types of teams on the schedule every year and people tell Shelbyville to call Refugio or Muenster or Waskom. AND ya'll run the score up on them and keep getting cupcake teams, mind blown. 🤯

As for this game, I understand picking your team as most of the picks are Joaquin faithful, but to say it wont even be close? WITH the people ya'll have out with injury? Its a little comical.

Schedule made two years at a time bro..... you’d be amazed the teams that won’t play Joaquin...... Waskom, Logansport, Tenaha, have all been played past few years. With district consisting of mostly top 15 teams in state I guess I don’t really know what crack pipe you smoking as far as cream puffs are concerned....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JACK3T said:

Joaquin played Elysian Fields, Shelbyville played Waskom, so that’s a wash. Shelbyville played Detroit, who lost to Clarksville 35-34. Another wash. Ore City vs Huntington might be a close game, but I’d light myself on fire 🔥 before I sat through it. Trinity Christian vs bye would be more fun to watch. Both of these teams played Groveton. Take a lap. 

• LOL! 2

I dunno why I ever say anything on here, especially to Joaquin people. Its like arguing with my wife, never win because they are always right and I cant say what I really wanna say because i'd be divorced (banned). The correlation is uncanny.

19 minutes ago, JACK3T said:

I dunno why I ever say anything on here, especially to Joaquin people. Its like arguing with my wife, never win because they are always right and I cant say what I really wanna say because i'd be divorced (banned). The correlation is uncanny.

I can’t help it. Facts are facts. Your whining about Joaquin’s schedule just got blown up. Truthfully, neither team has beaten anyone worth bragging about if that makes you feel better. 

• Like 1

lol just like a woman, if it was worth my time i could go back and look a pre district schedules to prove my point but its just not. You can win. 1 thing though, the comparison of EF to Waskom is not fair, EF is terrible this year compared to years past, losing QB to marshall hurt them bad. Dude they had playing QB is just not the same. Their RB is impressive but not making up for the passing game. But, I digress.

• Stinks 3

57 minutes ago, JACK3T said:

lol just like a woman, if it was worth my time i could go back and look a pre district schedules to prove my point but its just not. You can win. 1 thing though, the comparison of EF to Waskom is not fair, EF is terrible this year compared to years past, losing QB to marshall hurt them bad. Dude they had playing QB is just not the same. Their RB is impressive but not making up for the passing game. But, I digress.

I did it for you. Shelbyville’s opponents (not including Trinity, couldn’t find anything on them) went 12-28. Joaquin’s went 18-24. This includes the one district game each have played. Like I said, neither has beaten a good team. Would you like to compare Grapeland and Beckville, the other losses for each? 

2 hours ago, JACK3T said:

The comments about EF don't seem to hold much water. EF is terrible compared to year's past? Losing the QB to Marshall hurt them bad? EF is 6-1. Doesn't seem to have hurt them too bad. That kid wasn't gonna help EF anymore than what they are today. The QB at EF now, I would take any day of the week. Kid plays hard.   "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt". Sorry Joaquin for hijacking the thread for my comment.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

The comments about EF don't seem to hold much water. EF is terrible compared to year's past? Losing the QB to Marshall hurt them bad? EF is 6-1. Doesn't seem to have hurt them too bad. That kid wasn't gonna help EF anymore than what they are today. The QB at EF now, I would take any day of the week. Kid plays hard.   "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt". Sorry Joaquin for hijacking the thread for my comment.  

Sounds good seems you made our case for us

• Like 1

12 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I can’t help it. Facts are facts. Your whining about Joaquin’s schedule just got blown up. Truthfully, neither team has beaten anyone worth bragging about if that makes you feel better. 

Hey dude,we pretty much been beat up by some of the best this year...take ya victories,they don't sting near as much 👀

50 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

I remember this little tid for tat episode with some back and forth on FB .....Both communities got rather childish with their responses.....Seems like kids were cool and adults were the ones with the beef.....With all the family involved things escalated rather  quickly back then

Ironically enough, it was a guy from Timpson that got the ruckus stirred up. I never even saw the sign till I watched the news.