Carthage @ Rusk

HearEmaGrowlin

29 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

All it takes is one busted assignment or coverage to leave someone wide open for a score. 

But since our fellow Jasper dogs did it, I figure we will too. But with more points. 

42-0

Rusk OL will not give their southpaw QB enough time to do anything Fri.  He will be scrambling a lot.  Dawg front 7 will have their own zip code in Rusk backfield by halftime, along with a couple turnovers.  Carthage 49-6

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Rusk OL will not give their southpaw QB enough time to do anything Fri.  He will be scrambling a lot.  Dawg front 7 will have their own zip code in Rusk backfield by halftime, along with a couple turnovers.  Carthage 49-6

I totally agree. Rusk has some BIG UNS on the O line but they are in dire need of a better conditioning program.

their qb for one has the genes and ability to make some nice throws. Like you said though,  he is on the run ALOT.

Dawgs do what they do, get better every game. 
They will be better this week than they were last week. 
I was impressed with the Dawg running backs and O line against a dang good defense last Friday. 
The Dawg D is gearing up for the playoffs. You can see it. 
Dawgs 42.  Eagles 0

Lets Go Dawgs 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 and hopefully 🏆
God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

• Like 1

It's not that often that a coach and his staff who have won 8 state championships come up against a team with an even better coaching staff.  But in Rusk Surratt, Preston and the gang face the greatest coaching staff of all time, any level, any where.  They have been called The Avengers of coaching.  IDK what Carthage can even hope to do against this insurmountable gathering of experience and proven success.  

• LOL! 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

It's not that often that a coach and his staff who have won 8 state championships come up against a team with an even better coaching staff.  But in Rusk Surratt, Preston and the gang face the greatest coaching staff of all time, any level, any where.  They have been called The Avengers of coaching.  IDK what Carthage can even hope to do against this insurmountable gathering of experience and proven success.  

😳🥺😱😂😂😂😂

41 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Leave no doubt on both sides of the ball and rip Rusk’s heart out of their chest in the 1st half, then insert their heart back into their chest midway through Q3 and let the young Dawgs get some work.

35 minutes ago, ronstopable said:

Y’all just keep throwing that bait out there but I’m not biting. I am fully aware of the beating headed our way. 

I do get a chuckle from all the coaching staff comments, Obviously that hit a nerve. 

I think just about everyone on here likes to have a little fun with things like that.  Haha.  I, for one, hate to let opportunities for a good joke or laugh slide.  

Whether the poster believed it or not, it was a comment that definitely stole the spotlight! lol

23 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I think just about everyone on here likes to have a little fun with things like that.  Haha.  I, for one, hate to let opportunities for a good joke or laugh slide.  

Whether you believed it or not, it was a comment that definitely stole the spotlight! lol

Hey, where was that comment originally?

31 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Whether the poster believed it or not, it was a comment that definitely stole the spotlight! lol

Just now, JBizzle said:

Oh boy…

"There is not a HS staff anywhere with better"

To me that reads not Surratt and crew with 8 rings, not Aledo, not Duncanville, not North Shore, not Westlake, not Mater Dei, not IMG academy, not Bishop Gorman, not any of the other top programs in the entire nation.  lol