Carthage @ Rusk

HearEmaGrowlin

20 minutes ago, Lions70 said:

Hopefully I beat Cc in showing Surratt his Thanos pic at chalk talk next Monday. Could you use your computer skills and put Surratt in Henderson gear or by a losing scoreboard sign, asking for a friend @ronstopable? I am willing to pay big money for either or. I will blow it up and put it above the fireplace with lights and works on it for that realistic effect.  Throw Cc in a bull dawg costume would be great too but I can do without.

I’ll see what I can come up with. 

• Thanks 1

Off topic but I really hope Bellville makes it to Carthage. I know what people expect and that would be Carthage rolling. I just wannna see Carthage in person. I really think we are better than China Spring and West Orange. Time will tell. Best of luck Carthage the rest of the season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Utfan06 said:

Off topic but I really hope Bellville makes it to Carthage. I know what people expect and that would be Carthage rolling. I just wannna see Carthage in person. I really think we are better than China Spring and West Orange. Time will tell. Best of luck Carthage the rest of the season.

I would not mind seeing that at all! Bellville has been one of those teams that I've been hearing more and more about over the last few years.  I personally think it would be awesome to see Carthage play against Bellville.  

Just now, mikehoncho said:

I would not mind seeing that at all! Bellville has been one of those teams that I've been hearing more and more about over the last few years.  I personally think it would be awesome to see Carthage play against Bellville.  

With that said… I hope I hope we hit region 4 come realignment LOL

• LOL! 1

33 minutes ago, Utfan06 said:

If both teams win district, it puts them meeting in Regional finals, correct?  I mean they both have to get there, but they would be on different sides of the bracket.

30 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

It's always possible. Talented QB, some good pass catchers.  All it takes is one blown assignment by a teenager to give up an easy score.  

I can assure you IF we score it won’t be “easy”. 
Oops I broke character. 

I meant to say...

We WILL score early and often!

I’ve got an interesting, ESPN type, stat for everyone that thinks Carthage might win this game. 

In the history of Rusk HS football the Eagles have never lost a home game to Carthage, in October, with Sitton as the head coach. 

Y’all might need to pump the brakes on the shut out talk since this Bulldog team is attempting to do something no other Carthage team has ever done. Just saying 

• LOL! 2