Carthage @ Rusk

HearEmaGrowlin

1 hour ago, ronstopable said:

I’ve got an interesting, ESPN type, stat for everyone that thinks Carthage might win this game. 

In the history of Rusk HS football the Eagles have never lost a home game to Carthage, in October, with Sitton as the head coach. 

Y’all might need to pump the brakes on the shut out talk since this Bulldog team is attempting to do something no other Carthage team has ever done. Just saying 

It appears that in the history of Rusk HS football, the Eagles have never played a home game in October with Sitton as head coach against a Carthage team coached by Scott Surratt.

1 hour ago, BevBrownJr said:

It appears that in the history of Rusk HS football, the Eagles have never played a home game in October with Sitton as head coach against a Carthage team coached by Scott Surratt.

Did you look that information up or are you just guessing? I’ll have to check your facts on that claim. 

6 hours ago, tomlandry said:

Rusk will score a touchdown

they didn't against us, and maybe it's a matter of personal opinion but I think Carthage's defense is capable of shut out as well.

I would though bet the farm on Rusk getting 57+ yards on offense. 57 would be more than our sensational 56 total yards. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

4 hours ago, ronstopable said:

I’ve got an interesting, ESPN type, stat for everyone that thinks Carthage might win this game. 

In the history of Rusk HS football the Eagles have never lost a home game to Carthage, in October, with Sitton as the head coach. 

Y’all might need to pump the brakes on the shut out talk since this Bulldog team is attempting to do something no other Carthage team has ever done. Just saying 

Rusk or coach Sittin has never faced a defense like the one they will face tonight. 

I’ve known Thomas a few years now. Used to be his neighbor back in the day. He’s a fair river floater and has improved on his trash talking skills, but his real strength is his Brazilian jujitsu. I’ll take Sitton over Surratt in the second round by submission. 

People would pay good money to see them in the cage!

2 minutes ago, Lions70 said:

I know getting the beer out already. I usually am gone by the 2nd quarter.

What's your preference?  I like IPA's.  Trying Dogfish Head for first time tonight.  It's pretty good.  9% ABV too so you might like that higher alcohol content around this time of year.