Nacogdoches vs Hallsville

nacdragon07

Freshman game got chippy! Refs gave a fan from Nac a early seat to her car seat! As a fan from of football in Nacogdoches the Refs handles very well! Two Unsportsmanlike flags for both teams! Then I heard coach from HVille say some very bad to the refs as they where walking off field then Nac AD got it to with coach… should be good tomorrow we shall see! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ttowngrad said:

Freshman game got chippy! Refs gave a fan from Nac a early seat to her car seat! As a fan from of football in Nacogdoches the Refs handles very well! Two Unsportsmanlike flags for both teams! Then I heard coach from HVille say some very bad to the refs as they where walking off field then Nac AD got it to with coach… should be good tomorrow we shall see! 

It did get a little chippy and there were a few Unsportsmanlike penalties. Hallsville player got one for barking at the refs midway through the 4th. I did not see the AD get into it with the Hallsville coach. I did see the mother of the QB for Nac get tossed, she tried to wait for the officials in the parking lot, but the admin and NISD PD made sure nothing happened. 

Should be interesting tonight, homecoming for Nac and a lot on the line for sure. 

2 hours ago, Nacwagons said:

It did get a little chippy and there were a few Unsportsmanlike penalties. Hallsville player got one for barking at the refs midway through the 4th. I did not see the AD get into it with the Hallsville coach. I did see the mother of the QB for Nac get tossed, she tried to wait for the officials in the parking lot, but the admin and NISD PD made sure nothing happened. 

Should be interesting tonight, homecoming for Nac and a lot on the line for sure. 

I must say NAC has one of the worst pregame environments in the district. NO JUICE

Dragons storm back with 17 unanswered points in the second half off of 3 hallsville turnovers. The Dragon ground game got going,

Hallsville scored with 4 minutes left to pull within 6 on a blown coverage, Nac took the ball and never gave it back dragons win 30-24.

4 hours ago, Lions70 said:

You shouldn’t talk trash I mean come on.

I’m just responding in kind. Wasn’t really talking trash. If you read the earlier post I said Hallsville is headed in the right direction. Not much trash talk from our end it was mostly Hallsville fans. 

• Like 1