THE OFFICIAL SNAPSHOT DAY DISCUSSION THREAD

AtlantaFan04

5 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

other schools:

Lufkin:2131

Royse City: 2048

North Forney:2043

Im thinking most of same district, minus West Mesq and Wylie East.   and adding Royse City and North Forney  

or most of same district minus West Mesq/Wylie East/Sherman....adding Lancaster/Red Oak, Royse City and North Forney.

Stepp was saying he wouldn’t be shocked if NF and RC went straight to 6A. He sounded pretty confident North Forney would be for sure.

Lancaster will be definitely right on the line too. They thought they would be going up last time around. It’s gonna happen for them, just a matter of when.

8 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

All muscle and fast to the edge when pulling 👀

I think our band has just what he’s asking for.  I’m also 99% sure none of those 5 or 6 guys would make it passed the first day of The Crucible.  😂😂🤣😂😂

19 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Stepp was saying he wouldn’t be shocked if NF and RC went straight to 6A. He sounded pretty confident North Forney would be for sure.

Lancaster will be definitely right on the line too. They thought they would be going up last time around. It’s gonna happen for them, just a matter of when.

TEA has Lancaster at 2193.  They are getting close, but I guess it depends on 6a cutoff.

Thats a big jump if they go straight to 6a, but Forney and Royse City are really growing, so I can see that. 

I think Longview High proper will be around 2100, but that's not counting the 150+ at the Early Grad campus. Of course, most of those will be "fractional" students because they attend part-time (because they work). So, I dunno... 2,200-ish?

<sigh> Not looking forward to all the rubes making the "Hurr-durr, how do they count half a student?" remarks.  EYEROLL-EMOJI.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LOL said:

I think Longview High proper will be around 2100, but that's not counting the 150+ at the Early Grad campus. Of course, most of those will be "fractional" students because they attend part-time (because they work). So, I dunno... 2,200-ish?

<sigh> Not looking forward to all the rubes making the "Hurr-durr, how do they count half a student?" remarks.  EYEROLL-EMOJI.gif

We'll take the half that benches 450 👀

• LOL! 2

21 hours ago, LOL said:

Completely agree with around the 2200 mark.

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to THE OFFICIAL SNAPSHOT DAY DISCUSSION THREAD