Colin Powell dead at the age of 84 from covid complications

BarryGoldwater

R.I.P.  ....

As I said several years ago ... 

I have never been a fan of Colin Powell. One of the most outrageous political farces I ever witnessed during my military time was when Powell, a 3 star general, was promoted to 4 star general and appointed Chairman of the Joint Chiefs ... an unheard of move that elevated him to the top military position jumping him over all of the existing tenured 4 star generals. Talk about a political move. Powell was no where near as popular with the military as the media makes him out to be and was a big time liberal pretending to be a republican .... KF

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

R.I.P.  ....

As I said several years ago ... 

I have never been a fan of Colin Powell. One of the most outrageous political farces I ever witnessed during my military time was when Powell, a 3 star general, was promoted to 4 star general and appointed Chairman of the Joint Chiefs ... an unheard of move that elevated him to the top military position jumping him over all of the existing tenured 4 star generals. Talk about a political move. Powell was no where near as popular with the military as the media makes him out to be and was a big time liberal pretending to be a republican .... KF

I’m suspicious of Anybody that Dumbya Bush appointed...

38 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I’m suspicious of Anybody that Dumbya Bush appointed...

Everybody knows the Russians, Iraqis and Syrians moved almost all of the WMDs out if Iraq before the Gulf War, even Colin Powell knew it  ....  why GWB, Powell and the Republicans allowed the "no WMDs lie" to perpetuate is unbelievable .....

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Everybody knows the Russians, Iraqis and Syrians moves almost all of the WMDs out if Iraq before the Gulf War, even Colin Powell knew it  ....  why GWB, Powell and the Republicans allowed the "no WMDs lie" to perpetuate is unbelievable .....

Because that’s what “Poppy” wanted....🤨

You have to remember, “W” was no less a puppet than Biden...🤡=🤡

31 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Because that’s what “Poppy” wanted....🤨

You have to remember, “W” was no less a puppet than Biden...🤡=🤡

The WMD convoy satellite photos mysteriously disappeared just like photos of the Hilldabeast's fat kankles .... 😂

50 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Are you serious? He was 84. Also, shows a lot of class to use this time to make this point.

This is the exact time to make this point. How many times have you corrected someone saying "if you dont want to die, get vaccinated?" I bet zero. And not a single thing about my post was disrespectful to the General.

3 minutes ago, Straw said:

This is the exact time to make this point. How many times have you corrected someone saying "if you dont want to die, get vaccinated?" I bet zero. And not a single thing about my post was disrespectful to the General.

Making that point on this post was disrespectful IMO. Heck I mentioned I knew someone who died vaccinated but he was 90! Use common sense on that one, seriously. You sound silly using an 80 yr old as an example of the vaccine not working.

24 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Making that point on this post was disrespectful IMO. Heck I mentioned I knew someone who died vaccinated but he was 90! Use common sense on that one, seriously. You sound silly using an 80 yr old as an example of the vaccine not working.

Which brings me to my point, Another vaccinated death, go figure! Sorry snowflake that something that I said is absolutely true that you don't like!  Do you often water the creek?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

He seems to forget the left's victory laps when herman Caine passed.  Who was also terminally ill with cancer.  

Herman Cain's death was referenced as a sad cautionary tale about the lack of social distancing and masking that went on the Trump rally. NOT a denigration of the man himself.

And, it is false that he had terminal cancer. That's just a passed around lie. https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-9171570678

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

He seems to forget the left's victory laps when herman Caine passed.  Who was also terminally ill with cancer.  

you should probably get out of that, if a few from a group do it, the whole group must be doing it mentality.

10 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Are you serious? He was 84. Also, shows a lot of class to use this time to make this point.

Yet it wasn't his age, but the virus that killed him and he was vaccinated which proves that it isn't as effective as many claim.  

I know he was a good father and husband, but his politics were lacking.  RIP.  

10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Everybody knows the Russians, Iraqis and Syrians moved almost all of the WMDs out if Iraq before the Gulf War, even Colin Powell knew it  ....  why GWB, Powell and the Republicans allowed the "no WMDs lie" to perpetuate is unbelievable .....

Hans Blix has well said they had them and why we proceeded to invade Iraq.  

13 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Yet it wasn't his age, but the virus that killed him and he was vaccinated which proves that it isn't as effective as many claim.  

I know he was a good father and husband, but his politics were lacking.  RIP.  

He also had cancer. Take away the cancer, an 84 yr old obviously doesn't have the strongest immune system. 

12 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

He also had cancer. Take away the cancer, an 84 yr old obviously doesn't have the strongest immune system. 

Herman Cain also had cancer and mestastasis of the liver was only given a 30% chance to live. While his cancer was allegedly in remission the mestastasis was not and he still had tumors.  Most deaths in America have been with people who have extenuating health issues and rarely have people died that were healthy and strictly from the Wuhan.  I can't find a current number, but in January 373, 428 deaths were for those over the age of 70.  God only grants us three score and ten according to scripture.  So should we not count those that have died from the Wuhan for those over the age of 70 ?  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

They waited too long and let Hussain get rid of most of them.  Our intelligence people had proof positive they were moved north to Syria ... The satellite photos showing the Russians helping them take them out of the storage buildings and convoys to Syria mysteriously disappeared and not a whimper out of Powell or GWB. ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Iraq had no ties to al Qaeda. Saddam was not a religious zealot. His government was a secular one. Third in command, Tariq Aziz, was a practicing Christian. Iraq would be a great buffer with Iran right now. Sure one of his sons would be in charge. Bottom line, it was an illegal war.