Mabank vs Chapel Hill

Chill5000

I think it'll be close. Mabank will have an opportunity for the upset if CH doesn't come out firing on all cylinders. Mabank is hard nosed on defense and will be efficient and hold the ball on offense. It can get frustrating for opposing offenses if you do not score consistently.

I think ultimately CH will win but I will not be surprised to see the upset. CH is a better team with the freshman at QB. 

6 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I think it'll be close. Mabank will have an opportunity for the upset if CH doesn't come out firing on all cylinders. Mabank is hard nosed on defense and will be efficient and hold the ball on offense. It can get frustrating for opposing offenses if you do not score consistently.

I think ultimately CH will win but I will not be surprised to see the upset. CH is a better team with the freshman at QB. 

Would it be an upset? I think CH winning would be an upset. 

6 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I was just going to ask if it was the freshmen backfield again for this one. That duo is going to be great in the future btw. 

I've been watching CH games, just haven't talked about it. 

Yes. Freshman QB and RB will start. Very interesting to watch over the next few years

17 hours ago, Chill5000 said:

Would it be an upset? I think CH winning would be an upset. 

I think it would be an upset for Mabank (a team many thought would finish last) to beat CH (a team that was once ranked 4th in the state and was picked by many people to possibly win the district)

Yeah…sounds like an upset to me

Mabank gets after the QB every play, runs their offense well to burn clock and plays very physical. All things that frustrates CH offense. 
CH offense has the weapons to score quickly on any play. But defense has struggled to stop the run and this brings long clock eating drives into play. 
Both teams need the win so this should be an interesting game!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bulldogs12 said:

Mabank gets after the QB every play, runs their offense well to burn clock and plays very physical. All things that frustrates CH offense. 
CH offense has the weapons to score quickly on any play. But defense has struggled to stop the run and this brings long clock eating drives into play. 
Both teams need the win so this should be an interesting game!

19 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I'm told the whole freshmen class is very good. 

yes. they have not lost a game yet. Since 7th grade and thats without there 2 best players who have been varsity this season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I think it would be an upset for Mabank (a team many thought would finish last) to beat CH (a team that was once ranked 4th in the state and was picked by many people to possibly win the district)

Yeah…sounds like an upset to me

So if picks don't pan out then its a upset?  Mabank has consistently played better football all season against better teams. CH would be an upset to win IMO

51 minutes ago, Chill5000 said:

So if picks don't pan out then its a upset?  Mabank has consistently played better football all season against better teams. CH would be an upset to win IMO

Yes. I still think it would be an upset. Would ANYONE suggest that Mabank has better athletes? Most people would claim that the “Greatest Show On Turf” is going to blow them out.

On 10/20/2021 at 2:57 PM, 3rdcoastent said:

This is really weird to see chill was so hot then after lindale went down hill can anybody confirm Jones isn’t on team anymore? What I saw in that freshman vs lindale chill can definitely turn it around and win out he is really good

Correct. He is no longer on the team. 

current QB and freshman is a really talented kid. Reminds me of Terrance Murphy at that age.