Week 8 Scores and Discussion

6 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

And Mark Jones is a sjw joker. Easily the worst broadcasting team. Even worse than Gus Johnson.

Gus is goofy, but he comes across as being overly-excited. RGIII is just...  eesh.

I like Mark Jones though, I like anyone who makes people go to the dictionary trying to figure out what he just said. 😆

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, LOL said:

Gus is goofy, but he comes across as being overly-excited. RGIII is just...  eesh.

I like Mark Jones though, I like anyone who makes people go to the dictionary trying to figure out what he just said. 😆

I like Gus' enthusiasm. He's better than Joe Tessitore. That a$$wipe started the Texas is back B$.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Please good lord save my religion watching Bryce Young and the Bama team play!

Young and the offense looked a whole lot better than the defense. Can we fire Pete Golding already, or at least get him subpoenaed to testify against the Clintons?

7 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Did the Tennessee fans throw #### on the field in T-Town? Ya know cause they're kinda known to do it. 😉

No they were somewhat outnumbered in BDS. There was no field rushing either. BAMA fans kinda follow the Bear Bryant rule about celebrating touchdowns: “Act like you’ve been there before.” As is tradition, most of the fans lit up cigars once the victory was secured. The stadium looked like it was on fire for a while. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Stolen from Twitter: 

• #2 Cincinnati won by a TD as a 29 point favorite.
  • #3 Oklahoma was trailing in the 4th quarter as a 38 point favorite.
  • #7 Penn State lost in 9OT as a 25 point favorite.
  • Army/Wake Forest combine for 126 points
  • #25 Purdue loses by 17 after knocking off Iowa
  • #8 Oklahoma State loses on the road.

Hell of a day.