White Oak @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

White Choke @ Tatum  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Probably a troll

Yeah. Your buddy roodypoo is sending me messages now. I wasn’t gonna respond to him after his escapade with the Jeffy guys, but now I’m definitely ignoring him. He’s a bad dude lol TBH though not worth my time talking to him.

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah. Your buddy roodypoo is sending me messages now. I wasn’t gonna respond to him after his escapade with the Jeffy guys, but now I’m definitely ignoring him. He’s a bad dude lol TBH though not worth my time talking to him.

He is very passionate. 

34 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Who? I’ll talk to him lol

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I don’t know how to gauge their District. Not sure if it’s a weak district or if Potts has gotten that much better because they struggled with some weak teams early in the season. 

Imo, a little bit of both. The only good team Potts played has been Gunter and they got blown out but it was at the beginning of then season but since then it's been the weaker side of the district.