White Oak @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

White Choke @ Tatum  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Watched some GV and West a couple times this season. Their game this week will be one to watch. 

A lot of good games this week. 3 in region 2 and a couple in region 3 for 3AD1

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Well this ain’t one of them. Lol

Unless you guys let it happen. That 3rd spot looking good 👀😆

7 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Any history lessons this week? Tatum is clearly the favorite so the only thing to talk about is those squads from 1861-1865. They would’ve won state, if the war hadn’t broke out. 

And White Oak joined the war in an effort to keep their school colors. 👀

• LOL! 1

Tadumb does like gettin the big head a lot. I remember us playing hodge one year and Tadumb stomping us first game of the season. After 3 weeks a d1 player decided to rejoin the team and we pulled y’all in bi district. We were leading late in the game at PT stadium and hodge scored on a 2 pt run to the corner of the end zone for the win 22-21. Sometimes we can play y’all tough. We shall see.

5 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Tadumb does like gettin the big head a lot. I remember us playing hodge one year and Tadumb stomping us first game of the season. After 3 weeks a d1 player decided to rejoin the team and we pulled y’all in bi district. We were leading late in the game at PT stadium and hodge scored on a 2 pt run to the corner of the end zone for the win 22-21. Sometimes we can play y’all tough. We shall see.

I was wondering when history class started. 

3 hours ago, Racer55 said:

I was just wondering if that d1 loaded team is gonna put up more than 7 by the 4th quarter. 

So when you go to a bbq place and get a loaded potato all you expect to be on it is three pieces of cheese. That’s cool. 

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

So when you go to a bbq place and get a loaded potato all you expect to be on it is three pieces of cheese. That’s cool. 

Well considering we’ve only beat y’all like twice in the last 35 years, I’ll take what I can get right now.