Sabine @ Gladewater

Bclove05

Sabine @ Gladewater  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

What’s funny is y’all crying about rankings. Rankings were fine early in the year but now that y’all ain’t ranked in top ten, “they Mickey Mouse “ rankings. Us Tatum guys said we was ranked too high but y’all crying because we are ranked above y’all now. Y’all too worried about rankings and before you say you ain’t, you’re the one calling the rankings “Mickey Mouse”. 🤣🤣🤣

Once again nobody is crying about rankings lol. 

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

I agree. Imagine how rowdy Tatum would be on here if they could’ve won just once against Gladewater in the last SEVERAL. Lol

Imagine if GW was as excited about the playoffs as y’all are about District. DC is nice but we got bigger things in mind. But just think, when Bonham knocks y’all out in the first round, at least y’all beat Tatum. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Imagine if GW was as excited about the playoffs as y’all are about District. DC is nice but we got bigger things in mind. But just think, when Bonham knocks y’all out in the first round, at least y’all beat Tatum. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Making more stuff up I see. I didn’t realize we were so excited for district? Hell, last two years y’all bozos made 2-3 threads just for the Gladewater/Tatum game the Friday night before lol. We’re the ones excited for district though. Y’all are some of the biggest hypocrites on here. Been so hyped up to beat gladewater and every year it’s the same ole thing. 

Yeah y’all was and when we called y’all on it y’all decided to keep your mouths closed about rankings until your boy called them “Mickey Mouse”. 🤣🤣🤣

Find where I’ve complained about rankings please. I’ve said multiple times I’d like to stay off the rankings because they mean absolutely nothing. 

21 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

That would mean GW would have to draw up more than one pass play right? With a TD/INT ratio of 1/6 some might have a hard time seeing GW passing the ball successfully. Idk. Could happen. They are the areas generic version of Pulaski Academy. 

Don't disagree with you to a point. I'd think GW's staff would watch film and recognize what Sabine is always running on D. WO exploited the coverage in the 1st half against Sabine. Not sure why they went away from it the 2nd half. 

Just now, BearFan13 said:

Making more stuff up I see. I didn’t realize we were so excited for district? Hell, last two years y’all bozos made 2-3 threads just for the Gladewater/Tatum game the Friday night before lol. We’re the ones excited for district though. Y’all are some of the biggest hypocrites on here. Been so hyped up to beat gladewater and every year it’s the same ole thing. 

That happened only this year because me and one of our fans made threads at exact same time. That’s the only time it’s happened but y’all get so excited about yalls Super Bowl y’all get confused and remember stuff that never happened. 🤣🤣🤣

That happened only this year because me and one of our fans made threads at exact same time. That’s the only time it’s happened but y’all get so excited about yalls Super Bowl y’all get confused and remember stuff that never happened. 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t forget the time Tatum made the thread a full week early. Make all the “Gladewaters super bowl” #### up you want, but you guys sure make it look like Gladewater is Tatums Super Bowl every year. & if we meet up again I guarantee you it’s 8-0.

3 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Disappointment 😊 I wonder if Sabine beats them next week if they will all be ready to run the coach out of town again ?  After our game I thought they might have to put him in the witness protection program 😂 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Disappointment 😊 I wonder if Sabine beats them next week if they will all be ready to run the coach out of town again ?  After our game I thought they might have to put him in the witness protection program 😂 

It’ll be an upset. Ain’t it funny how they make the coach jokes too? It’s been a dumpster fire over there if I’ve ever seen one. Everyone is a liberal to them but they deflect more then anyone in office right now lol. 

16 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Well you sure weren’t on here saying y’all was ranked too high which y’all were. 🤣🤣🤣

Them: We beat Tatum 7 times in a row and Sabine 25 in a row. We are the best ever. 

Folks with sense:  How many times has Gilmer beat y’all in a row?

Them: That doesn’t matter. We own Tatum and Sabine. 

Folks with sense: That’s cool. Have y’all ever played for a title or won a title?

Them: That doesn’t matter. Sabine and Tatum can’t beat us. 

Folks with sense: You do know y’all trail Tatum in all time playoff of wins right? Probably won’t ever catch them. 

Them: Doesn’t matter Sabine has never beat us. 

Folks with sense: Why are y’all making a big deal out of Sabines losses to DF and WR? Wouldn’t recent common opponents give you better clarity?

Them: Doesn’t matter, Tatum hasn’t beat us in last 7 meetings. 

Folks with sense: *Puts up a meme of a drunk bear during game week because one mentioned he was at the deer camp. 

Them: You need to let that go you jerk. 

🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Don’t forget the time Tatum made the thread a full week early. Make all the “Gladewaters super bowl” #### up you want, but you guys sure make it look like Gladewater is Tatums Super Bowl every year. & if we meet up again I guarantee you it’s 8-0.

Because Tatum had a bi week? 

18 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Well you sure weren’t on here saying y’all was ranked too high which y’all were. 🤣🤣🤣

So we care about the rankings because when we are ranked we don’t come on here and say we shouldn’t be ranked. Then when we are left off the rankings and say rankings don’t mean anything it means we care about rankings. Got it. Thanks.