Elysian Fields Yellow Jackets (7-1)(4-0) @ Waskom Wildcats (7-1) (4-0) Friday Oct 29th 7:30PM

Wild74

EF at Waskom  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rivalry game

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

Yall are not even being realistic with ur scores already lol..  thus will be the better game out our district for sure.. but yall know deep down waskom has the bigger advantage an will win by a few tds.. 

Same thing was said last year the entire season up to the game. That’s why they play the game. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, quickshot said:

It should be over by half time

Even you don’t believe that !  I hope Waskom players are as overly confident as their Fans are that way panic will set in when EF is winning. Waskom better take the ball first if not they will be playing catch up all game. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Even you don’t believe that !  I hope Waskom players are as overly confident as their Fans are that way panic will set in when EF is winning. Waskom better take the ball first if not they will be playing catch up all game. 

Lol this is absolutely hilarious 🤣 

2 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

put up that big 30 on harleton huh? Offensive powerhouse 😆.  Waskom had that in tge first quarter 😳