Elysian Fields Yellow Jackets (7-1)(4-0) @ Waskom Wildcats (7-1) (4-0) Friday Oct 29th 7:30PM

Wild74

EF at Waskom  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rivalry game

This poll is closed to new votes

27 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

It's a rivalry game so ya never know but Waskom should win by 21 or more.

And EF should of won by a couple scores in playoffs last year but what is suppose to happen goes out the window when you playing your rival. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Timboslice79 said:

put up that big 30 on harleton huh? Offensive powerhouse 😆.  Waskom had that in tge first quarter 😳

EF had like 8 turnovers in that game and was worst game of season and we still won what happened in Waskom worst game of season ? Keep thinking it’s going to be blowout it makes the crow you got to eat even better.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

EF had like 8 turnovers in that game and was worst game of season and we still won what happened in Waskom worst game of season ? Keep thinking it’s going to be blowout it makes the crow you got to eat even better.  

Waskom is better this year than last by far. Ef is good but not the team they were last year.

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

Just now, Timboslice79 said:

So Harmony wasn't the worst game?

No Ford had Covid and we was starting a Freshman on road and we was winning 14-6 for 3 quarters but had 2 TO inside our own 20 to allow them to score. Harmony had less than 200 total yards that game.  If Ford was calling plays we win that game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Are you comparing Harleton to Timpson? Lol

3 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Are you comparing Harleton to Timpson? Lol

Only a Waskom fan would make that comparison from what I said no I just saying good Teams find a way to win when you play your worst. Waskom has had 1 game that went 4 Qtrs so if this game is close or they are losing late I don’t think they can handle it mentally they will start picking fights and acting like they did last year just implode. 

22 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Even you don’t believe that !  I hope Waskom players are as overly confident as their Fans are that way panic will set in when EF is winning. Waskom better take the ball first if not they will be playing catch up all game. 

Fans can be overly confident..  yall are in trouble  this year.. idk how the kids feel. 

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

Only a Waskom fan would make that comparison from what I said no I just saying good Teams find a way to win when you play your worst. Waskom has had 1 game that went 4 Qtrs so if this game is close or they are losing late I don’t think they can handle it mentally they will start picking fights and acting like they did last year just implode. 

You mean like when we beat daingerfield by 1 in the playoffs? Or beat ef by 3? Or lost by 1 to Franklin? Get outta here with that bs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DTH4life said:

The kids are confident they can blow out who every they line up with the town Recognize real lol buddy 

"Real" doesn't loose to Timpson, and most certainly not by 21 points.  I know, I know, you didn't have time to prepare.....it was on short notice.  Yeah I get it.  I guess Timpson used a crystal ball to get ready.  Waskom has a good football team this year, no doubt and I am in no way saying EF would've done better.  However, I'm not making a "real" claim either.

As far as this game goes, it's a rilvalry game.....so anything could happen.  Since I have DNA in the game....I want them Jackets to give'em all they want and then some!

Jackets by 1 or fiddy, either way, a W is a W!    Go get'em boys!

Spay them Wildcats, Jackets!

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1

22 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

"Real" doesn't loose to Timpson, and most certainly not by 21 points.  I know, I know, you didn't have time to prepare.....it was on short notice.  Yeah I get it.  I guess Timpson used a crystal ball to get ready.  Waskom has a good football team this year, no doubt and I am in no way saying EF would've done better.  However, I'm not making a "real" claim either.

As far as this game goes, it's a rilvalry game.....so anything could happen.  Since I have DNA in the game....I want them Jackets to give'em all they want and then some!

Jackets by 1 or fiddy, either way, a W is a W!    Go get'em boys!

Spay them Wildcats, Jackets!

Seems like you didn't get all the facts about what happened leading up to the Timpson game but its not for me to tell. No ill will towards the Jackets but they are up against it this Friday. 

12 hours ago, jacket52 said:

They gave up 20 to Harleton last year too and still spanked that wildcat Butt !! I don’t see your point here. 

I have a big point you can't played down to people you should blow out!!!! They was still in the game in the 4th quarter come on EF y'all should had blow them guys out 

7 hours ago, DTH4life said:

I have a big point you can't played down to people you should blow out!!!! They was still in the game in the 4th quarter come on EF y'all should had blow them guys out 

Your right EF should of blown them out but couldn’t stop turning ball over it happens 

• Like 1