Elysian Fields Yellow Jackets (7-1)(4-0) @ Waskom Wildcats (7-1) (4-0) Friday Oct 29th 7:30PM

Wild74

EF at Waskom  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rivalry game

This poll is closed to new votes

Dist. 11 Rec Dist PF PA Rating Pop Reg ST O'ALL Next Weeks Opponent Pick
Waskom (7-1) (4-0) 445 89 161.04 278 1 3 160 vs *Elysian Fields  (7-1) 24
Elysian Fields (7-1) (4-0) 314 107 139.71 270 5 16 477 at *Waskom  (7-1) -24
Hughes Springs (3-4) (3-1) 194 177 126.52 331 11 34 690 vs *Harleton  (3-5) 18
Harleton (3-5) (2-2) 180 244 111.48 233 19 62 909 at *Hughes Springs  (3-4) -18
Queen City (4-5) (2-3) 239 291 96.86 332 24 89 1064 Open   
New Diana (0-8) (0-4) 79 413 83.38 344 28 101 1147 at *Ore City  (1-8) -7
Ore City (1-8) (0-5) 95 410 87.84 273 26 97 1123 vs *New Diana  (0-8) 7

This game for the most part is fairly close with a few blowouts when one team is going through a transition of losing a lot of seniors are a coaching change. Also is streaky with Waskom and EF both reeling off 10 year win streaks. This is both schools big game for the most part and it is always fun when both teams are good. Homers are going to be homers, that is the reason I like to see who votes in the polls, your not going to vote against your own school or you might draw a lot of hate your way. I look at the non homers, people who don't have a stake in the game to see what they think. I think Waskom will win and the reason is EF lost a big part of their offense last year with the QB and BIGILL79 son who could catch anything thrown his way and play a tough D. Waskom brings about everything back along with a couple of move in that have filled a couple of spots. Look for a good game and a big crowd. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

This game for the most part is fairly close with a few blowouts when one team is going through a transition of losing a lot of seniors are a coaching change. Also is streaky with Waskom and EF both reeling off 10 year win streaks. This is both schools big game for the most part and it is always fun when both teams are good. Homers are going to be homers, that is the reason I like to see who votes in the polls, your not going to vote against your own school or you might draw a lot of hate your way. I look at the non homers, people who don't have a stake in the game to see what they think. I think Waskom will win and the reason is EF lost a big part of their offense last year with the QB and BIGILL79 son who could catch anything thrown his way and play a tough D. Waskom brings about everything back along with a couple of move in that have filled a couple of spots. Look for a good game and a big crowd. 

BIGILL79  has another son that when you see him Friday night you will think he is a twin except he is already bigger and faster as a freshman lol always enjoy your thoughts Wild but EF winning this game. 

At the end of day this game will be fun but a lot of people made fun of that lost to Timpson this year sad to say that was the best thing to happen no one will line up better then timpson by far so if y'all think EF have a change this Friday I hope so it make for better game lol 

9 hours ago, jacket52 said:

BIGILL79  has another son that when you see him Friday night you will think he is a twin except he is already bigger and faster as a freshman lol always enjoy your thoughts Wild but EF winning this game. 

As I explained we are both homers

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DTH4life said:

At the end of day this game will be fun but a lot of people made fun of that lost to Timpson this year sad to say that was the best thing to happen no one will line up better then timpson by far so if y'all think EF have a change this Friday I hope so it make for better game lol 

I haven’t seen anyone make fun of Timpson loss they are a great Team.  I think what people are pointing to from that game is that they exposed some weaknesses in Waskoms game and have seen some lesser opponents have some success just not sustain it enough to do anything.  I think besides Timpson that EF is only team on Waskom Schedule that they have to actually play a full 4qtrs against and let the best team win.  I fully respect Timpson and Waskom both but since it’s rivalry week I will just say this WASKOM SUXS  !!!

• LOL! 1

55 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I haven’t seen anyone make fun of Timpson loss they are a great Team.  I think what people are pointing to from that game is that they exposed some weaknesses in Waskoms game and have seen some lesser opponents have some success just not sustain it enough to do anything.  I think besides Timpson that EF is only team on Waskom Schedule that they have to actually play a full 4qtrs against and let the best team win.  I fully respect Timpson and Waskom both but since it’s rivalry week I will just say this WASKOM SUXS  !!!

When I played against ef it was yalls home game an someone made signs an put them on all the trees an street signs that said ef ### it was pretty funny.. we won that year 28-14 I believe.. I think yall went on pretty far in playoffs an we sat at home playing round ball

• Like 2

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

When I played against ef it was yalls home game an someone made signs an put them on all the trees an street signs that said ef ### it was pretty funny.. we won that year 28-14 I believe.. I think yall went on pretty far in playoffs an we sat at home playing round ball

That's when we beat them but we was 7-3 that year miss the playoff by one game. But it's all good I think EF fan was thinking out of the two schools they was going be the one who could won state 

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

I like the back and forth and with both teams being so good it only makes it more exciting I think it’s crazy the success both programs have had only 9 miles apart or so.  There a lot of stories of stuff between both schools over the years of pranks or whatever to get kids fired up. 

2 minutes ago, DTH4life said:

That's when we beat them but we was 7-3 that year miss the playoff by one game. But it's all good I think EF fan was thinking out of the two schools they was going be the one who could won state 

I ain’t going to lie I went to EF 97’- 00’ football seasons and if you had told me Waskom would win 1 much less 2 before EF had won State I would of laughed in your face cause back then Waskom was lucky to win a game.  Not hating just how it was back then. 

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, jacket52 said:

What weaknesses did Timpson expose? 

5 hours ago, jacket52 said:

I ain’t going to lie I went to EF 97’- 00’ football seasons and if you had told me Waskom would win 1 much less 2 before EF had won State I would of laughed in your face cause back then Waskom was lucky to win a game.  Not hating just how it was back then. 

Going back to the 80 I don't think so lol.