Elysian Fields Yellow Jackets (7-1)(4-0) @ Waskom Wildcats (7-1) (4-0) Friday Oct 29th 7:30PM

Wild74

EF at Waskom  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rivalry game

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, jacket52 said:

I ain’t going to lie I went to EF 97’- 00’ football seasons and if you had told me Waskom would win 1 much less 2 before EF had won State I would of laughed in your face cause back then Waskom was lucky to win a game.  Not hating just how it was back then. 

I no lol it's all good bro 

This game is to close to call. Both teams are equally athletic. I give a slight edge to Waskom in the coaching department, but EF’s coach isn’t to far behind. Plus it’s a huge rivalry and all that stuff gets thrown out of the window. Hope it’s injury free. Both teams should make a lot of noise in the playoffs. 

• Like 2

On 10/25/2021 at 1:50 PM, quickshot said:

When I played against ef it was yalls home game an someone made signs an put them on all the trees an street signs that said ef ### it was pretty funny.. we won that year 28-14 I believe.. I think yall went on pretty far in playoffs an we sat at home playing round ball

We lost to Alto that yr in the region final....Btw why did you delete your Waskom will win easily comment lol, I was just about to comment on it 

9 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

English? 

English really !! ( It's a guy on here that don't really know poop about football or Competition lol y'all Schedule is weak pre season is too on top of a Division you have no room to talk really good luck the rest of the season super fan lol) 

8 hours ago, GoBigBlue said:

Serious question.  What's been the most outlandish things that has happened during this rivalry?  For example, I'll never forget the pulling of the credit card to see if it was a first down against Pewitt one year at E/F.  

Well lol

in 2004 they put poop on Waskom bus after the game was over 

Eh.. school isn't for everyone.. I personally don't believe to much in the school system.. teach kids things they have no interest in.. instead of finding out what a kids interested in an teaching towards that..  but English is probably one we should all do lol

• Like 1