Elysian Fields Yellow Jackets (7-1)(4-0) @ Waskom Wildcats (7-1) (4-0) Friday Oct 29th 7:30PM

Wild74

EF at Waskom  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rivalry game

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Looks like the first part of this statement is just as false as the second part.

You think lol...why do alot of you Waskom fans like giving out final scores to y'alls games, why can't y'all be satisfied with a just a win, even if it's just by 1 pt is not good enough 

11 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

You think lol...why do alot of you Waskom fans like giving out final scores to y'alls games, why can't y'all be satisfied with a just a win, even if it's just by 1 pt is not good enough 

My point was you said “this was going to be the hottest topic this week” which has turned out to be false and you said that “EF would win by 1” which will also be false. 

You’ve never seen me give a score prediction but if I was to give one this week you’d be upset. 😉

1 hour ago, LSUTIGERS said:

My point was you said “this was going to be the hottest topic this week” which has turned out to be false and you said that “EF would win by 1” which will also be false. 

You’ve never seen me give a score prediction but if I was to give one this week you’d be upset. 😉

Well you might have a point, EF by 2.

• LOL! 1

On 10/27/2021 at 9:48 AM, GoBigBlue said:

Serious question.  What's been the most outlandish things that has happened during this rivalry?  For example, I'll never forget the pulling of the credit card to see if it was a first down against Pewitt one year at E/F.  

This is one i heard from a guy that played for marshall in the 60s or early 70s. He was watching the game with his girlfriend from EF since marshall had a bye week. Late in the game and waskom was down by 5. EF had the ball on 3rd and 8 or so and waskom needed a stop for a last drive to try to win it. Ef ran a toss to the right and waskom had their running back cornered about to get a huge loss and BAM lights at EFS stadium go out for about 4 or 5 seconds and then come back on and that runni g back was headed down the other sideline fir a TD to seal the game. Lol strangest one ive ever heard

16 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

Confidence is a good thing I would think.. truth is we know we are going to score quick.. yall are honestly blind an hope yall catch a deep bull on a lucky pass an score..

• Wow 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

21 hours ago, WETSU said:

We really can't say the f word that also is known a toot? Wow... Either way. Waskom by 20. 

1 hour ago, Cats98 said:

This is one i heard from a guy that played for marshall in the 60s or early 70s. He was watching the game with his girlfriend from EF since marshall had a bye week. Late in the game and waskom was down by 5. EF had the ball on 3rd and 8 or so and waskom needed a stop for a last drive to try to win it. Ef ran a toss to the right and waskom had their running back cornered about to get a huge loss and BAM lights at EFS stadium go out for about 4 or 5 seconds and then come back on and that runni g back was headed down the other sideline fir a TD to seal the game. Lol strangest one ive ever heard

Man someone told me about this lol that’s wild lol 

Going to give my prediction to the game tonight I think EF shows Region 3 that the team that whipped DF is the real EF and they separate from Waskom tonight and win back to back District titles!! I say

EF 34 - WHS 26 

praying for safe travels for everyone and a Great game tonight hope it’s a classic that goes right along with the great games last year. #JacketPride