Elysian Fields Yellow Jackets (7-1)(4-0) @ Waskom Wildcats (7-1) (4-0) Friday Oct 29th 7:30PM

Wild74

EF at Waskom  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rivalry game

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Going to give my prediction to the game tonight I think EF shows Region 3 that the team that whipped DF is the real EF and they separate from Waskom tonight and win back to back District titles!! I say

EF 34 - WHS 26 

praying for safe travels for everyone and a Great game tonight hope it’s a classic that goes right along with the great games last year. #JacketPride 

So right now it’s 42-6 if y’all can’t get a QB I don’t see y’all going no we’re in the playoff facts 

• Like 1

Very tough couple of quarters played, the refs where calling a very tight game. My understanding EF QB may have broken his collar bone but not confirmed yet. Hate to see that happen I hope it is just a deep bruise. EF gave us a lot of push tonight and we needed it, long road for both teams maybe we will meet again. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Very tough couple of quarters played, the refs where calling a very tight game. My understanding EF QB may have broken his collar bone but not confirmed yet. Hate to see that happen I hope it is just a deep bruise. EF gave us a lot of push tonight and we needed it, long road for both teams maybe we will meet again. 

Yes the refs were a little much but it was both ways atleast. I think ef will be fine the first couple of rounds in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DTH4life said:

So right now it’s 42-6 if y’all can’t get a QB I don’t see y’all going no we’re in the playoff facts 

We will see I think the freshman looked fine considering he got thrown in there after watching his brother get hurt.  I actually thought he played well. 

10 hours ago, jacket52 said:

We will see I think the freshman looked fine considering he got thrown in there after watching his brother get hurt.  I actually thought he played well. 

I was thinking because the type of Offensive y’all run and what happened to manning ? 

25 minutes ago, DTH4life said:

I was thinking because the type of Offensive y’all run and what happened to manning ? 

Not really sure what happened he just come out from half in street clothes. I am sure we will hear more this week on what injury was.