Atlanta vs Bye-week

Truthseeker96

ATL this week. Not gonna kick a guy when they’re down. ATL has to much tradition. It’s not good for East Texas football having the Rabbs struggling so much. Hope they find solutions this off-season. Schedule some cupcake games in pre district. Get those guys to feel what it’s like to win. They need a confidence boost. 0-10 cannot be good for the psyche of a young man. 

23 hours ago, Lions70 said:

Will they win? 

By a lot. Atlanta has lost to people like Pewitt, and Tatum close. Queen City has lost to Frankston and Quitman. There is no win Queen City has that Atlanta wouldn't have. Their name just carries so much weight they can't schedule cupcakes in their down years to find a cheap win. It would be smart for Atlanta to play not so smart for QC. 

4 minutes ago, Lions70 said:

But does it really matter if you can beat inferior teams and lose against your similar competition. Yeah on one hand you’re not winless but end of the day you’re still crowning homecoming queens on every away game.

I guess ask Atlanta and their fans that now. That's what I'm saying they are winless and getting trashed talked, but winless against good teams. They would beat a lot of teams with wins right now including Queen City. 

On 10/25/2021 at 8:46 PM, frozeng03 said:

Never thought I would see the day that Atl would become a bye week joke….  Man will be glad when this year come to a end.

until they get rid of those clowns running the football program  better get used to it.....