Week 10: Hallsville (2-6), (2-3) Vs. Marshall (5-3), (4-1)

Mavchamp

Hallsville Vs. Marshall  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Hallsville in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Hallsville in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

This poll is closed to new votes

25 minutes ago, Rayz1 said:

TH strength is defense Hallsville is the only team to score a single point on their defense in the 2nd half this season with 14 it was there running back that beat us

true but defense came out playin bad i can remember 2 late hits on qb to keep drives alive one being on 3rd and 20 +

I think Mavs win this one. MP at home playing for their season is hard on any team. Imo I think itsays a lot about Marshall to come from behind after playing a little bit  slow on offense for 3 qrts. Hallsville is playing good and I think it’ll be a game for a little bit, but after last week Marshall at home wants that 1st round game I think they’ll show up. Defense is pretty good.

23 minutes ago, RogerDorn said:

I think Mavs win this one. MP at home playing for their season is hard on any team. Imo I think itsays a lot about Marshall to come from behind after playing a little bit  slow on offense for 3 qrts. Hallsville is playing good and I think it’ll be a game for a little bit, but after last week Marshall at home wants that 1st round game I think they’ll show up. Defense is pretty good.

Hallsville's QB also passed for 313 yards against TH, that wasn't penalties.

Should be fun finally seeing this rivalry game with huge implications again. Hallsville has been peaking and Marshall struggling since our Jax games. 

This game will come down to what Marshall's offense is able to do against Hallsvilles D without turning the ball over multiple times.

22 hours ago, Rayz1 said:

Hallsville's QB also passed for 313 yards against TH, that wasn't penalties.

credit to hallsville . but after watching most of t highs games pretty obvious they played pretty bad on both sides of ball. I think if Marshall plays like they did early this year it will be one sided.  if they play the game like t high did it will be one to watch for sure. Marshall defense gave up some points last couple weeks but still pretty good. 

2 hours ago, hoopscoach17 said:

Does anyone stream the Marshall games? I'm pretty sure Hallsville doesn't.

KMHT streams on several platforms.  Facebook is probably the easiest to access. 

But their website has a link as well. 

• Like 1

as a Nac fan looking for a playoff spot, I am rooting for Marshall to put the 4th District loss on Hallsville. We would win H2H vs Hallsville so getting them to 4 losses helps Nac. In the event Hallsville wins, then next week is for not only a playoff spot(for Nac) but the #2-4 seed depending on the PT/MP game and the PT/Hallsville game. A Hallsville win could create an even bigger mess for playoff seeding that would include Marshall, Nac, Hallsville, PT and MP.